Uh Oh, Al-Qaeda is strongest it's been since 9/11

RSR... why in the world do you continue to fill your posts with questions to me when you categorically refuse to answer ANY questions that I pose to you? Does that seem fair to you?

So now a dog is a terrorist?

no...I do not think that a dog terrorizing a neighborhood is a terrorist. I don't think that a huge defensive line of football players who terrorized their opponent's offensive backfield are terrorists. I don't think that the abusive estranged husband who ignored a court order and terrorized his cowering wife and children is a terrorist either.

Can you answer the question that I posed or will you just keep running around it all day long?

Is the word "terrorized" used correctly in the following sentence?

The pit bull got loose and terrorized the neighborhood.

yes or no?

no...I do not think that a dog terrorizing a neighborhood is a terrorist. I don't think that a huge defensive line of football players who terrorized their opponent's offensive backfield are terrorists. I don't think that the abusive estranged husband who ignored a court order and terrorized his cowering wife and children is a terrorist either.

Can you answer the question that I posed or will you just keep running around it all day long?

The pit bull got loose and terrorized the neighborhood.

yes or no?

Answered many times

Why not admit Kerry called the troops terrorists and move on?

How can you say that the question has been answered many times when I posted it this morning and you have yet to answer it.

really...how long would it take you to type YES...or NO?

I am NOT defending anyone...I am asking you a simple question which you have never answered...and even if you have and I have missed it, somehow, it would only take a maximum of three keystrokes to answer it now and put the issue to rest. It is just a vocabulary question...

"The pit bull got loose and terrorized the neighborhood."

yes or no?

I am NOT defending anyone...I am asking you a simple question which you have never answered...and even if you have and I have missed it, somehow, it would only take a maximum of three keystrokes to answer it now and put the issue to rest. It is just a vocabulary question...

yes or no?

It has been answered

and yes, you are defending the indefensible

I don't recall the answer. could you refresh my memory? I am sure I missed it. Just type a yes or a no and that will be the end of it.

You trying to spin how a dog is a terrorist is a very lame attempt to privide cover for your guy

Another example of how you "support" the troops - as long as it does not conflict with your political views

You trying to spin how a dog is a terrorist is a very lame attempt to privide cover for your guy

Another example of how you "support" the troops - as long as it does not conflict with your political views

I am just asking if the word terrorize can apply to things other than terrorists? like rabid dogs, or abusive husbands. Simple question. If you ever answered it, I missed it and am politely asking if you would answer it again for my benefit. please?

Is the word "terrorized" used correctly in the following sentences?

"her alcoholic estranged husband terrorized the timid woman and her children"

yes or no?

I am just asking if the word terrorize can apply to things other than terrorists? like rabid dogs, or abusive husbands. Simple question. If you ever answered it, I missed it and am politely asking if you would answer it again for my benefit. please?

yes or no?

and you call other a political hack - just admit the truth about Kerry and we can move on

yes or no?

you didn't answer this. just three keystrokes - max. go ahead. you can do it.

yes or no?

you didn't answer this. just three keystrokes - max. go ahead. you can do it.

Yawn..........

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

The bottom line on the traitor Kerry...

A photo of Mr. Kerry meeting with Vietnamese communist leaders in 1983 hangs in the War Remnants Museum, which used to be called the "War Crimes Museum," in Ho Chi Minh City. According to best-selling book "Unfit for Command," that wing honors Americans who helped the North Vietnamese communists chase Americans from the South. Others in the wing include anti-war activist David Miller, who is shown burning his draft card in 1965.

http://www.gertzfile.com/gertzfile/ring090304.html

The bottom line on the traitor Kerry...

A photo of Mr. Kerry meeting with Vietnamese communist leaders in 1983 hangs in the War Remnants Museum, which used to be called the "War Crimes Museum," in Ho Chi Minh City. According to best-selling book "Unfit for Command," that wing honors Americans who helped the North Vietnamese communists chase Americans from the South. Others in the wing include anti-war activist David Miller, who is shown burning his draft card in 1965.

http://www.gertzfile.com/gertzfile/ring090304.html

actually. that is not true. the photo of Kerry is one taken during a congressional visit - along with John McCain - to discuss POW/MIA issues and normalization of diplomatic relations.

Forum List

Back