UFC Hall of Famer Stephan Bonnar dead at 45

DGLtfR5U0AI_V2i

the godfather of ground-and-pound Mark Coleman earns the final victory of his legendary career, when he defeats Bonnar by unanimous decision

DEeSQ02W0AIDK-M

What odds that he had more Spike Proteins cream cakes in his system than steroids ?

Last edited:
Gee, i wonder where are all the ppl to say Bonnar must have died because of the vaccine! He was only 45 after all! Because we all know anyone who dies of a heart attack must be because of that!

no one scares me, not even God. bring them on
You’re clearly gay with a fetish for muscles and/or homoerotic wrestling. Whatever, do your thing.

But now you’re making thinly veiled sexual comments about a young boy. That’s someone’s son.

his son is ripped. i'd like to wrestle his son. i'd let him beat me. nah, just kidding lol

That’s creepy.

Say that around the wrong person and you’ll wind up face down in a pool of blood.

You’re clearly gay with a fetish for muscles and/or homoerotic wrestling. Whatever, do your thing.

But now you’re making thinly veiled sexual comments about a young boy. That’s someone’s son.

his son is ripped. i'd like to wrestle his son. i'd let him beat me. nah, just kidding lol

That’s creepy.

Say that around the wrong person and you’ll wind up face down in a pool of blood.
noted. i don't even remember what i said. but still, i apologize...i'll stop making comments (jokes) about young people, i know it's wrong, i'm here to have a good time, i don't mean to offend anyone

Forum List

Back