Zone1 UC Berkeley accused of segregation by allegedly banning whites from community farm

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
“The University of California at Berkeley is under fire for allegedly banning white residents from using a community farm on Saturdays in a move one critic slammed as “systemic racism.”

The university told The Post it is investigating claims that the “Gill Tract Community Farm” in nearby Albany offered its space on Saturday exclusively to “Black, Indigenous, and People of Color,” after a complaint with the US Department of Education by the Mountain States Legal Foundation.”

UC Berkeley accused of segregation by allegedly banning whites from community farm

what is so bad about having white people around? Talk about FRAGILITY. These POC can’t even handle being around their neighbors because they have a different color skin.

“The University of California at Berkeley is under fire for allegedly banning white residents from using a community farm on Saturdays in a move one critic slammed as “systemic racism.”

The university told The Post it is investigating claims that the “Gill Tract Community Farm” in nearby Albany offered its space on Saturday exclusively to “Black, Indigenous, and People of Color,” after a complaint with the US Department of Education by the Mountain States Legal Foundation.”

UC Berkeley accused of segregation by allegedly banning whites from community farm

what is so bad about having white people around? Talk about FRAGILITY. These POC can’t even handle being around their neighbors because they have a different color skin.

They need their safe space. They believe they are teaching white people a lesson. Somehow white kids today need to be taught how they are guilty of 400 years of discrimination by being discriminated against themselves. Whenever I've heard black activists talk about this, they have a certain amount of glee in their voice. Its a small but loud minority pushing this crap

She is so right. These losers see it as a badge of moral superiority. Truth is, they just have nothing else going for them.

They need their safe space. They believe they are teaching white people a lesson. Somehow white kids today need to be taught how they are guilty of 400 years of discrimination by being discriminated against themselves. Whenever I've heard black activists talk about this, they have a certain amount of glee in their voice. Its a small but loud minority pushing this crap
Maybe you try being in a space where you are the minority all the time then try talking white msn. You right wingers are so fucking disingenuous that its maddening. How many white organization on that campus exclude blacks by practice? You can't tell us that. But you sorry dishonest pieces of garbage find one thing to try clingng on to the lie of massive anti white discrimination. There were 1,852 black students/faculty at Berkeley and 16,229 white students/faculty there. And whites have their own safe spaces were blacks are not welcome. So why can't blacks do the same? Stop crying about a discrimination or racism your white asses do not face.

Maybe you try being in a space where you are the minority all the time then try talking white msn. You right wingers are so fucking disingenuous that its maddening. How many white organization on that campus exclude blacks by practice? You can't tell us that. But you sorry dishonest pieces of garbage find one thing to try clingng on to the lie of massive anti white discrimination. There were 1,852 black students/faculty at Berkeley and 16,229 white students/faculty there. And whites have their own safe spaces were blacks are not welcome. So why can't blacks do the same? Stop crying about a discrimination or racism your white asses do not face.

Which organizations at Liberal UC Berkeley ban black people? I dont know. If they are its wrong and BS, (file a complaint) but so is having farming only for people of color. Its retarded in 2024 and reasonless. thats what I saw, thats what I commented on. Doesnt make me a racist one bit. Berkeley California is one of the most liberal places in the world. I worked in west Berkely for 14 years and hung out there. Black people or people of color are NOT discriminated against in that town and area, but are celebrated,Which is exactly why it strikes me as bullshit for blacks to do that in Berkeley. Blacks and whites are friends there ..ALL the time all day long, but if you are for taking a step BACKWARDS and being a retrograde when it comes to racial relations help yourself. Your for segregation? thats on you.

Which organizations at Liberal UC Berkeley ban black people? I dont know. If they are its wrong and BS, (file a complaint) but so is having farming only for people of color. Its retarded in 2024 and reasonless. thats what I saw, thats what I commented on. Doesnt make me a racist one bit. Berkeley California is one of the most liberal places in the world. I worked in west Berkely for 14 years and hung out there. Black people or people of color are NOT discriminated against in that town and area, but are celebrated,Which is exactly why it strikes me as bullshit for blacks to do that in Berkeley. Blacks and whites are friends there ..ALL the time all day long, but if you are for taking a step BACKWARDS and being a retrograde when it comes to racial relations help yourself. Your for segregation? thats on you.
No you don't know, you 'll just see all white clubs and frats but never think how they don't allow blacks in. Just like you look at jobs that are all white and never think that perhaps somebody white was hired over a better qualified black person. You just asume this is normal. I don't think you can have farming just for people of color. Whites are farmers in Caifornia. So there goes that one.

De facto segregation is the separation of groups that happens even though it is not required or sanctioned by law. Rather than an intentionally legislated effort to separate the groups, de facto segregation is the result of custom, circumstance, or personal choice. This is how things have gone. And because of this non whites feel uncomfortable and in todays situation where whites are openly hostile once agan, there has to be places where people of color can get away to find sanity. Because we keep getting told how racism is a thing of the past but keep seeing it. We face microaggressions that those like you dismiss, deny or poke fun of black people for talking about.

There are a lot of things that are retarded in 2024. One is the whning whites on the right are doing about anti white racism. Blacks face dscrimination in Berkeley just like we do everywhere else. That's why there are only 1,025 black undergraduate students in a school of 40,000 plus. Stop being white thinking you can tell me how discrimination against blacks doesn't exist somewhere. You aren't seeing this kind of thing in every college, therefore a problem does exist at Cal-Berkeley

And it is funny how you and others try denying white racism but here we see a post from el medgetron, a sure enough racist and you guys go off running your mouths like it has validity. You guys have gone backwards by endiing equal opportunity policies and your opposition to DEI is another step backwards, so don't lecture me about going bacwards white man.

Allegedly.

And then we see where the dishonesty of you racist b-----ds comes into play.

The University of California at Berkeley is under fire for allegedly banning white residents from using a community farm on Saturdays in a move one critic slammed as “systemic racism.”

The university told The Post it is investigating claims that the “Gill Tract Community Farm” in nearby Albany offered its space on Saturday exclusively to “Black, Indigenous, and People of Color,” after a complaint with the US Department of Education by the Mountain States Legal Foundation.

So it's now segregation and systemic racism to offer space on a community farm to people of color one day a week, while whites can use it 6 days a week. Segregation and systemic racism doesn't work like that. Segregation was 365 days and systemic racism is something that happens 365 days. Nobody black could cry about discrimination if we are able to use a facility 6 days out of 7.

:lol:

1. Actually, Caucasians should enthusiastically support only people-of-color days.

2. Then that means on the other days of the week, the events may be attended primarily by Caucasians (and some Asians).

3. It would be a win-win for everyone.

4. Maybe such gentle segregation is the wave of the future United States.

Last edited:
1. Actually, Caucasians should enthusiastically support only people-of-color days.

2. Then that means on the other days of the week, the events may be attended primarily by Caucasians (and some Asians).

3. It would be a win-win for everyone.

4. Maybe such gentle segregation is the wave of the future United States.
You ought to know since you were born during segregation. Some Asians are acceptable to spend time with the almighty white man? And which Asians do you select to be honorary whites?

Quit whining

Forum List

Back