UAE High Court Rules Men Can Beat Wives, Young Children

CaféAuLait;2860334 said:
CaféAuLait;2860303 said:
Waterboarding? Sorry I am not making the connection. You liken something happening at war or something believed to stop a man from blowing up a building killing innocents in any country to a man being legally allowed to beat an infant, or toddler or his wife because they forgot to take out the trash perhaps or did not make him dinner?

I just do not feel that we have any right to tell another country how to run their business.
We would not like it here, if the UAE told us we had to allow wife beating would we?

the water boarding leaves no marks either btw.

So you think that Mexico should no say in our immigration laws? And that we should not care if another country is committing genocide? I just do not get how you make the leap from war time water boarding or terrorist related to a man being legally allowed to pound a 2 year old or his 12 year old wife for that matter.

We are not the moral police force of the world.

Those kinds of things are for the UN and other world peace organizations.

It used to be ok to own, beat and impregnate slaves in America.
And child labor, wife beating, etc was fine as well.

UAE, their country and their laws.

It's really none of our business. :cool:
There is a place in the world where men think it is cool to beat women and children, and you tell me it's none of my business?

You ain't Sunni Man, your Sunni Bitch.

Ya your another one who would turn away from a woman and child being beaten.

uspussy

Yet what we do here in America about our own Border security is the business of the whole world. If you ask the world.

Nobody said we were going to tell them what they can and can't do.

we have every right to talk about what other nations do. This is an example of what you get when you live under Sharia. We have every right to talk about it, and to protest it if we feel it is inhumane. Which of course this is. It is silly that people are arguing about whether we should try and tell the world how to live. The UN exists in part to try and stop human rights abuses in the world. This is a glaring example of Human Rights Abuses.

Why is it some of you think it is perfectly ok for the whole world to criticize the US, and tell us what we should and should not do, but at the same time you think we should just mind our own Business about what countries to do their people in other places.

Last edited:
Ya your another one who would turn away from a woman and child being beaten.

uspussy

Sure me and a few billion others in the world. Kinda hard to see em half way around the world. Probably a notable percentage of humans in the world does not even know where the UAE is.

Life sucks, run the corporate/government rat race, then you die. It is the way of the human species.

You know any of those beaten? I know of some here in the USA.
Without the media would you even know this is happening?

A pretty pathetic species actually.

Yet what we do here in America about our own Border security is the business of the whole world. If you ask the world.

Heck yeah with us being a major media/entertainment source for the world and all the baggers complaining about the messicans stealing their jobs.

I am certain that many in certain enlightened areas of the world considers the USA quite daft based on what they see in our media.

Last edited:
Women and children being abused somewhere in the world is a threat to women and children everywhere in the world.

Hmm so Sunni Man inadvertently admits that he's okay with wife beating..........................

once again showing the trash produced by religion all over the world

Women and children being abused somewhere in the world is a threat to women and children everywhere in the world.

you better tell that to all the parents that spank their kids then

There is a place in the world where men think it is cool to beat women and children, and you tell me it's none of my business?

You ain't Sunni Man, your Sunni Bitch.

A home grown Muslim thinks it's cool what going on in UAE. An indicator of what's to come in America as the Muslim population increases.:eusa_whistle:

You hopefully realize that there is a difference between spanking your children and abusing your children? And surely my wife never requires me to punish her at all, even if it isn't to the point of abuse. I imagine most men here would say the same about their wives.

You just don't get it

Oh, he gets it, but see he HATES Christianity, so if defending Islam can further his agenda of attacking Christianity, well that's just the cost of doing business.

Forum List

Back