UAE High Court Rules Men Can Beat Wives, Young Children

Im just curious..... where did you stand, or how did you feel about the US invading Iraq?
Should have done much statiegic bombing first then invade

there is no pure strategic bombing.
Innocent children would be killed and were.
But we should not beat them?

Ask any kid if they would rather be blown up or beaten?]

We sure are a fine bunch to be the moral cops of the world.

Last edited:
Im just curious..... where did you stand, or how did you feel about the US invading Iraq?

How you can possibly compare the systematic and intentional abuse of women and children to unfortunate collateral damage is beyond me, especially given that no military in the history of the world has done more to limit collateral damage than our own.

How you can possibly compare the systematic and intentional abuse of women and children to unfortunate collateral damage is beyond me, especially given that no military in the history of the world has done more to limit collateral damage than our own.

Umm not to discuss the morality of them or not, but 2 cities come to mind.
Hiroshima and nagasaki.
WE are the only country in the world to use nukes on our enemy.
Talk about colateral damage.
Firestorm bombing in Japan and Germany.

kill or be killed

Afraid women and children are going to get you?
Being so afraid must be difficult.

so afraid that you fear justifies killing innocent women and children.

One thing I can tell you from two tours in Iraq bud. The women and children over there aren't as always as innocent as you might wish to believe. Same as they were not in Vietnam nor Korea.

You simply can't apply Western expectations from your sofa in suburban USA and then wonder why the population of these countries doesn't cooperate. Are all Muslim women and children fighting us? No of course not, but they are not all innocent either.

UAE, their country and their laws.

It's really none of our business. :cool:
There is a place in the world where men think it is cool to beat women and children, and you tell me it's none of my business?

You ain't Sunni Man, your Sunni Bitch.

A home grown Muslim thinks it's cool what going on in UAE
You are a liar.

I never said it was cool or any other such nonsense.

I just said that it was none of our business. :doubt:

Umm not to discuss the morality of them or not, but 2 cities come to mind.
Hiroshima and nagasaki.
WE are the only country in the world to use nukes on our enemy.
Talk about colateral damage.
Firestorm bombing in Japan and Germany.

It's always entertaining for whiners to use Hiroshima and Nagasaki as examples. It's not like we just bombed them for no reason.... there was kind of a war thing going on. If you're gonna use historic events, try and put them in context otherwise you look like a moron.

On Topic: Interesting how the left seem to support the UAE ruling.... I guess we give Muslims a free pass on anything in case someone thinks we're anti-Muslims.

UAE High Court Rules Men Can Beat Wives, Young Children if there are no visible marks

Monday, October 18th 2010, 8:59 AM

The UAE's highest judicial body says a man can beat his wife and young children as long as the beating leaves no physical marks. It's perfectly legal for a man to beat his wife and young children in the United Arab Emirates, as long as the assault leaves no physical marks, the country's highest court ruled.

Citing Islamic law, the Federal Supreme Court made the decision earlier this month in its ruling on a case of a man who slapped and kicked his daughter and slapped his wife, Abu Dhabi's The National reported Monday.

Read more: UAE high court rules men can beat wives, young children if there are no visible marks

Muslim women are property. And can't be raped by thier husbands either.

I'll never understand why liberals work so hard to protect this religion and work so hard to bring down christianity.

It's redonkyluss

well beating your kids is still legal in this country. Many people in this country think its ok to pop their child with a shoe or belt.

Im not saying what the uae is right, but we cant talk about other countries old fashion laws when we still have some ourself. Now we dont allow men to beat up on women but spanking a defensless child is perfectly legal.

UAE High Court Rules Men Can Beat Wives, Young Children if there are no visible marks

The UAE's highest judicial body says a man can beat his wife and young children as long as the beating leaves no physical marks. It's perfectly legal for a man to beat his wife and young children in the United Arab Emirates, as long as the assault leaves no physical marks, the country's highest court ruled.

Citing Islamic law, the Federal Supreme Court made the decision earlier this month in its ruling on a case of a man who slapped and kicked his daughter and slapped his wife, Abu Dhabi's The National reported Monday.

Read more: UAE high court rules men can beat wives, young children if there are no visible marks

I'll never understand why liberals work so hard to protect this religion and work so hard to bring down christianity.

It's redonkyluss

I support national sovernty, ours and others.

It's redonkyluss

Of course.

I'm not about to support our gov going over there and set up our rules. Muslims are totally different, and the idea that a woman is equal to a man won't work over there for another hundred years.

It's redonkyluss

You might want to learn how to spell "sovereignty" before using the term, kid.

You should support basic human rights in addition to literacy.

Islam is a misogynistic cult that subjugates women and decrees beating them and treating them as "domestic animals"

Qoran 4:34...
Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedient after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

Islam is a misogynistic cult that subjugates women and decrees beating them and treating them as "domestic animals"

Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedient after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!
There you go lying again.

That verse you posted doesn't say anything about treating women like domestic animals or any other such nonsense that you like to spread.

There you go lying again.

That verse you posted doesn't say anything about treating women like domestic animals or any other such nonsense that you like to spread.

You know less than zero about Islam, you little piglet.

Tabari IX:113...
Allah permits you to shut them [women] in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur'an.

Bukhari V3B48N826...
The Prophet said, ‘Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?' The women said, ‘Yes.' He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind.

Forum List

Back