U.S. to impose new sanctions on Russia over Syrian false flag chemical attack

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley announced on Sunday the U.S. would impose new sanctions on Russia in the wake of the deadly chemical weapons attack in Syria last week.
U.S. To Impose New Sanctions On Russia Over Syrian False Flag Chemical Attack
----------------------------------------------------------

This bitch couldn't even stand Trump , I would trust this twit as far as I could throw her.

Makes me happy that I hoarded up 10,000 rounds of Russian ammo during the Obama years.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley announced on Sunday the U.S. would impose new sanctions on Russia in the wake of the deadly chemical weapons attack in Syria last week.

This bitch couldn't even stand Trump , I would trust this twit as far as I could throw her.
Now tell me, how much does Russia pay for stooging for them?

Makes me happy that I hoarded up 10,000 rounds of Russian ammo during the Obama years.
I am sure that the authorities have you home address. LOL

I am sure that the authorities have you home address. LOL

And? Did someone criminalize the possession of ammunition while I was sleeping last night? You do know that 10,000 round is small potatoes, comparatively?

Actually they do have my home address. And my phone number because the County Sheriff's Department calls me after they're finished qualifying at the range, so I can pick up all the brass I want.

Forum List

Back