U.S. Taking Great Economy For Granted

Funny how just a couple years ago everybody was scared shitless about their future under the communist Obama and his crippled economy. Then VOILA! Trump cuts regs and taxes and turns the economy into a rocket ship, doubling 401Ks, adding 6M jobs and 600,000 manufacturing jobs that the Kenyan said would never return, "without a magic wand". Yeah? Well, who needs a magic wand when they have a gold finger? Sure, illegal immigration has us boiling mad, and nobody gives a crap about the fake Gorebal warming. But now Trump's feats, despite Mueller's harassment, is blase, ho-hum, so what? Huh?
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif
Trump's economic growth has not exceeded Obama's. Nor has the Dow's growth.

In fact, the Dow has been extremely sluggish compared to its growth under Obama.

And Trump has had to cheat to get the GDP figures where they are. He had to spend more money per year than even Obama did. Trump's budget for this year is a full trillion dollars more than Obama's worst year of spending!

That's how Trump has juiced the numbers.

Even worse, Trump has EXPLODED our trade deficits with China and Mexico.

Trump was elected on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple when he's trying to steal second!

Well the same damn dumb democrats are calling for free tuition!

seems that was part of the plan all along. Take over the student loans then you can forgive them, which is the next step towards tax payer funded tuition, since we all know that nothing is free.
That’s what makes you libtarded Democrats so fucking stupid you keep promising free shit!

Trump believes in turning community colleges into vocational schools. A welder either knows how to weld or he doesn't get the job...same with plumbers, electricians, cabinet makers, etc. There is little "theory" involved so the school can't fake it's credentials like the universities to with "women's studies" or "climate science" with it's phony baloney heat-sensors on the south side of buildings with asphalt parking lots. Building contractors are looking for people who understand basic math and how to operate a front-loader or shingle a roof who don't have facial tattoos and a drug habit.

Funny how just a couple years ago everybody was scared shitless about their future under the communist Obama and his crippled economy.

Umm yea dumbass, thats because shitting on economy was a favorite Republican past time....untill a Republican got the whiote house of course.

Trump lied about economy the entire time he was running and his dupe voters ate that shit up.

maxresdefault.jpg

A drooling mouth-breather like you calling me a "dumbass"? :lol:
His comment just destroyed your whole OP -- and your continued delusional ramblings is just more proof that what he said is right...Trumpers are just that stupid...

Trump believes in turning community colleges into vocational schools.

Trump doesn't belive in much of anything past his narrow self interests, nor does it even matter.

Lets see him and Republicans propose an actual bill before wasting time on it.

Meanwhile people are free to go to any vocational school they like.

His comment just destroyed your whole OP -- and your continued delusional ramblings is just more proof that what he said is right...Trumpers are just that stupid...

Ah, the fake negro chimes in....picked any fights and then run away lately, Ali? :lol:

I'll believe in the great economy when jobs pay more than they did 20 years ago.
I was earning more in the 1980's than most do now.
what about the 1880's? damm, i was making a killing back then
And prostitution was legal...
i was a pimp back then, and back then ,,they charged 75 cents an hr,,and i got 25 cents out of it.
I owned them all in the form of white slavery and don't mind the 60% STD disease rate..

I'll believe in the great economy when jobs pay more than they did 20 years ago.

wages are stagnant long time for the workaday world
theyve risin slightly which is a nice change of pace BUT once you start adjusting for inflation and you can go back 5 decades....meh pretty flat still .
why havent you lefties beat them up over trump for that?

you guys could stop kicking an screaming and reform immigration and curtail the filthy peasants flowing over the border
YA know help the blue collars out ...like democrats should
after some time you may actually see some real wage gains in the job market

i was a pimp back then, and back then ,,they charged 75 cents an hr,,and i got 25 cents out of it.
I owned them all in the form of white slavery and don't mind the 60% STD disease rate..
i remember in 1882, I think they got about 2 cents a day to flip/serve burgers at McDonalds, but i believe, in today's math, that would be the equivalent of about $3.35 an hr.

i remember in 1882, I think they got about 2 cents a day to flip/serve burgers at McDonalds, but i believe, in today's math, that would be the equivalent of about $3.35 an hr.
Yes, but not enough to afford a terlit to flushed...So dogs were popular..

Earnings are up everywhere because people are buying. Democrats don’t want people who spend money, they want people who take money-your money.

Funny how just a couple years ago everybody was scared shitless about their future under the communist Obama and his crippled economy. Then VOILA! Trump cuts regs and taxes and turns the economy into a rocket ship, doubling 401Ks, adding 6M jobs and 600,000 manufacturing jobs that the Kenyan said would never return, "without a magic wand". Yeah? Well, who needs a magic wand when they have a gold finger? Sure, illegal immigration has us boiling mad, and nobody gives a crap about the fake Gorebal warming. But now Trump's feats, despite Mueller's harassment, is blase, ho-hum, so what? Huh?
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

FNC3.png

It's not the economy right now for voters: Here's why

Since Trump took office - the economy is running at a blase 2.55% Real GDP.

The DOW had it's first down year since the Great Recession in 2018. And has been - in essence - flat for well over a year.

And the trade deficit is higher now then when Trump took office.
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/Press-Release/current_press_release/exh1.pdf

So....a paltry 2.55% real GDP growth, flat stock market, and higher trade deficit is a 'rocket ship' to you?

I will tell you what is a 'rocket ship'...the fiscal deficit.
It is currently on pace for a $1.2+ TRILLION dollar deficit.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf

And he does have a 'magic wand'. The same one Obama had. It's called the Fed.

Forum List

Back