U.S. Taking Great Economy For Granted

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Funny how just a couple years ago everybody was scared shitless about their future under the communist Obama and his crippled economy. Then VOILA! Trump cuts regs and taxes and turns the economy into a rocket ship, doubling 401Ks, adding 6M jobs and 600,000 manufacturing jobs that the Kenyan said would never return, "without a magic wand". Yeah? Well, who needs a magic wand when they have a gold finger? Sure, illegal immigration has us boiling mad, and nobody gives a crap about the fake Gorebal warming. But now Trump's feats, despite Mueller's harassment, is blase, ho-hum, so what? Huh?
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

FNC3.png

It's not the economy right now for voters: Here's why

Funny how just a couple years ago everybody was scared shitless about their future under the communist Obama and his crippled economy.

Umm yea dumbass, thats because shitting on economy was a favorite Republican past time....untill a Republican got into the White House of course, at that point they could not find enough words to describe how wonderful it became overnight.

Trump lied his ass off about the state of economy the entire time he was running and his dupe voters ate that shit up.

maxresdefault.jpg

Polling showed that among Trump voters 68% thought unemployment went up under Obama...hmmm where the hell did they get that crazy idea?

trump-voters-on-unemployment-rate-unemployment-under-obama-100-110-12834063.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
Funny how just a couple years ago everybody was scared shitless about their future under the communist Obama and his crippled economy.

Umm yea dumbass, thats because shitting on economy was a favorite Republican past time....untill a Republican got the whiote house of course.

Trump lied about economy the entire time he was running and his dupe voters ate that shit up.

maxresdefault.jpg

A drooling mouth-breather like you calling me a "dumbass"? :lol:

Umm yea dumbass, thats because shitting on economy was a favorite Republican past time....untill a Republican got the whiote house of course.

Trump lied about economy the entire time he was running and his dupe voters ate that shit up.

maxresdefault.jpg

A drooling mouth-breather like you calling me a "dumbass"? :lol:

Yep, nice retort dumbass.

Now put that tail between your legs and run along.

Last edited:
Funny how just a couple years ago everybody was scared shitless about their future under the communist Obama and his crippled economy. Then VOILA! Trump cuts regs and taxes and turns the economy into a rocket ship, doubling 401Ks, adding 6M jobs and 600,000 manufacturing jobs that the Kenyan said would never return, "without a magic wand". Yeah? Well, who needs a magic wand when they have a gold finger? Sure, illegal immigration has us boiling mad, and nobody gives a crap about the fake Gorebal warming. But now Trump's feats, despite Mueller's harassment, is blase, ho-hum, so what? Huh?
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

FNC3.png

It's not the economy right now for voters: Here's why

Any one that takes the economy for granted is a moron, which is why FoxNews viewers responded in such a way.

• Banned
BTW, Trump never claimed he could produce what we're seeing in economic growth....he may have believed it but he never claimed it....the fake news merchants would have said that was "grounds for impeachment" before he was elected. Oh, and if the Fed hadn't raised the prime rate on him, we'd be at between 4-5% growth.

• Banned
Yep, nice retort dumbass.

Now put that tail between your legs and run along now.

How could I do that when I'm doubled up laughing at your ignorant ass, boy? :lol:

Last edited:
I'll believe in the great economy when jobs pay more than they did 20 years ago.

Stop lying asshole.

Trump promissed 4-5% and sometimes even 6% GDP growth. He is yet to post even a 3% year, even with budget busting 1.5Trillion dollars tax-cuts.

Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth, Loretta? :lol:

Obama actually told Americans that good factory jobs were gone and they weren't coming back and he had no solution except the ludicrous "cash for clunkers" program and funding dying solar energy companies. It was the only time in modern history where the GDP never hit 3% on a yearly average during the eight long long Obama years. The only thing that kept Obama and his stooge pervert V.P. from being laughed out of Washington was the loyal mainstream media.

I'll believe in the great economy when jobs pay more than they did 20 years ago.

How about the fact there ARE jobs again? Wages aren't the driving factor they once were since an information economy is salary-driven and salaries are going up.

The jobs aren’t paying what you want them to pay because you ignorant assholes keep flooding the country with low wage illegals! Dumbass!

The jobs aren’t paying what you want them to pay because you ignorant assholes keep flooding the country with low wage illegals! Dumbass!

if illegals are affecting the wages at the job you do, then you might need to find a new line of work.

How about the fact there ARE jobs again? Wages aren't the driving factor they once were since an information economy is salary-driven and salaries are going up.

Stop lying asshole.

3.9.18.png

1.10.17.2.jpg

"Maddow Blog"? :lmao:

It's just plain facts retard. You seriously need to stop posting your garbage and go read up on all these economic statistics before opening your dumb, ignorance spreading mouth.

Forum List

Back