U.S. Supreme Court blocks new restrictions on Mifepristone

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Americans for now will have access to mifepristone, a widely-used abortion pill, as the U.S. Supreme Court on Friday blocked new restrictions on the drug set by lower courts, amid a series of fierce legal battles surrounding reproductive rights in the United States. Almond Li has more.

Remote : 2023-04-22(Saturday) 07 : 05 : 14
Local : 2023-04-22(Saturday) 07 : 05 : 14
Found via NicerApp WebOS

Congratulations are in order, i'll say :)
Better to abort an unwanted pregnancy than to raise a child in bad conditions.

SCOTUS = WHORES, as they have adequately proven over the last 2+ years.

They are bought or compromised. What else did anyone expect?

I hope that every woman who takes that drug is treated to the very worst of its side effects, may God forgive me.

1682167411180.jpeg

Americans for now will have access to mifepristone, a widely-used abortion pill, as the U.S. Supreme Court on Friday blocked new restrictions on the drug set by lower courts, amid a series of fierce legal battles surrounding reproductive rights in the United States. Almond Li has more.

Remote : 2023-04-22(Saturday) 07 : 05 : 14
Local : 2023-04-22(Saturday) 07 : 05 : 14
Found via NicerApp WebOS

Congratulations are in order, i'll say :)
Better to abort an unwanted pregnancy than to raise a child in bad conditions.

The Texas ruling was so soft, runny dogshit.

On the issue of Standing it was dogshit. They claimed they had standing on hypothetical damages that may or may not ever exist. Yet had never happened in the 20 years before the ruling.

On the statute of limitations, it was dogshit. There's a literal 6 year statute of limitation on such challenges. The FDA aproval that the judge overturned......was given over 20 years ago. Texas Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk literally ignored federal law to interpret federal law.

The judges order would have violated federal law, as the FDA has an specific process for taking products off the market, written in federal law. Kacsmaryk ignored federal law AGAIN to rule as he did.

These are the most likely factors I would expect any higher court to cite when tossing this dogshit ruling onto the pseudo-legal midden heap.

SCOTUS = WHORES, as they have adequately proven over the last 2+ years.

They are bought or compromised. What else did anyone expect?

I hope that every woman who takes that drug is treated to the very worst of its side effects, may God forgive me.

View attachment 778507

Whore must be one of your favorite words. Why do you hate women so much. It's very sad. I guess you don't believe in family planing at all. Send them all back to the storage. Not going to work. Hate and ignorance have no place in America's future.

Forum List

Back