U.S. SPACE FORCE? CIC Bone Spur wants (orders) a sixth Branch of the Military? Can they win there?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
President Trump officially directed the Pentagon to establish a sixth branch of the U.S. military in space on Monday. Speaking at a National Space Council meeting at the White House, Mr. Trump called for a "space force" to ensure American dominance on the high frontier.
upload_2018-6-18_21-6-21.png

Trump directs Pentagon to create military Space Force

:cuckoo: Hmm? Only China has the Money to do this? So the Great Douche wants to now make space armed? WTF? Why?

• Banned
LOL! Douche Command 1 Space Ship...Balls and Pussy!

and..

President Trump officially directed the Pentagon to establish a sixth branch of the U.S. military in space on Monday. Speaking at a National Space Council meeting at the White House, Mr. Trump called for a "space force" to ensure American dominance on the high frontier.
View attachment 199530
Trump directs Pentagon to create military Space Force

:cuckoo: Hmm? Only China has the Money to do this? So the Great Douche wants to now make space armed? WTF? Why?

Spending money on something that makes the idiots think everything's great. It doesn't require any effort to set the thing up on the part of the President.

It's another nationalistic nonsense.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is always thinking ahead for America.
He has not gotten his 650 ship water navy battleships...LOL! Keep you blinder on!
Rooting against America again, Baz Turd?
Did I? Show how I did that.

A new Branch of the MilitarY IS NOT SOMETHANGPRODUCEUDUCE IN ORANGE ORDURES OUT OF YOUR ASS!
No 650 battleships. LOLOL
We have like some 280 battle warships now. It wants to add 350 plus more..Donald Trump wants to start the biggest Navy build-up in decades

I thought we had treaties not to militarize space
We have no allies now, So we have no treaties. See how MAGA Douche Crazy works.
I bet we will be partnering with Russian Battlegroups in space.

The New Axis Of Evil Space Force

USA, Russia and North Korea?

Last edited:
According to conspiracy, the "Space Force" already exists....

I think the guy in Great Britain that broke in to our CIA's or maybe is was NASA's computer's top secret files, who the USA had prosecuted in Grt Britain and jailed if memory serves.... was searching for files on area 51 or aliens or something of the sort and came across files that mentioned a US Space Force..... the guy's name was McKinnon I believe?

This was around a decade ago....if memory serves.... most thought he was whacko, but the US was hot on his trail and wanted him extradited here to the USA, but the trial for the break in/hack stayed there....

and it was specifically called SPACE FORCE....

makes me wonder if what he read and had on US Intelligence about this SPACE FORCE was not true, all along?

wow.....!

Last edited:
leaving space to the Russians and China is something the libs like I guess...we are late to this game dummies.....we are way late to it and we have a lot of catching up to do in space warfare training and preparation...of course libs like these dweebs here are still in a trance over the magic Kenyan so they are a bit slow.....
The magic Kenyan turned NASA into a reach out agency and turned a blind eye to what China and Russia were doing in space.....wake up libs...
and don't come cryin to me when your internet gets blown out of space by some angry Chinaman....

leaving space to the Russians and China is something the libs like I guess...we are late to this game dummies.....we are way late to it and we have a lot of catching up to do in space warfare training and preparation...of course libs like these dweebs here are still in a trance over the magic Kenyan so they are a bit slow.....
The magic Kenyan turned NASA into a reach out agency and turned a blind eye to what China and Russia were doing in space.....wake up libs...
and don't come cryin to me when your internet gets blown out of space by some angry Chinaman....

What are you talking about? Matt Damon has already colonized Mars for the U.S.

Forum List

Back