U.S. sends Navy destroyer to patrol off Yemen amid Iran tensions

U.S. sends Navy destroyer to patrol off Yemen amid Iran tensions

I especially like Trump's choice of which destroyer to send. Not just any that happened to be handy, President Trump sent the USS Cole!

Same destroyer a suicide boat approached without sufficient challenge at the end of the Clinton presidency. Following his Rules of Engagement, they let it come close, and it detonated, blowing a huge hole in the hull and killing 17 American sailors.

It's Trump's way of saying, "Go ahead, jihadi slime. Just TRY to hurt this ship again, we'd love you to make the attempt. The crew is ready and waiting for you, or anyone else who thinks he can attack us without consequence any more."

Ooh rah.

usscole.jpg

uss-cole-explosion-1334172153.jpg

Iraq was a safe stable nation before the US invasion. There were no Islamic Terrorists there either. As Americans, we should all be ashamed of what went on there. Let's not repeat such a horrific blunder in Iran.
Wow. Speaking of someone who's been drinking Koolaid. How old are you again?

Wow, you really have drank the Warmonger Kool-Aid. So sad.

Iraq was a safe stable nation compared to after the US invasion. In terms of Middle East standards anyway. And there were no Islamic Terrorists there before the invasion either. They invaded soon after the US did.

We need to disengage from the Middle East. We've caused so much chaos and death over there. We certainly don't need more wars. I would advise Trump to not go the Bush route. It'll be a devastating mistake.

After 8 years of Obama pussyfication, It doesn't surprise me that you think refusing to be bullied is warmongering.

There are times when there is no other choice, I pray that this isn't one of them. The entire World would drawn into this one.
You can thank Obastard for this situation.
Watch the dupes go nuts for the GOP military industrial complex...just like the good old days...
There's nothing like no clue.
Leave Iran alone and GTF out of the ME unless they ask us. Let the Muslims handle it.

That notion seems so foreign to most Americans now. They only know war. They've drank the Warmonger Kool-Aid. They expect their Government to be all over the world starting wars and trying to control every nation on earth. The idea of a humble Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy, both scares them and angers them. They drank the Kool-Aid. They're all-in on Permanent War. It's very sad.

You keep parroting the same lies everyday. No one believes you. Get a job.

The US will be treated as liberators!!!

We're the 'Good Guys.' And if you say different, you must hate cute puppy dogs, Grandmas, apple pie, and America. ;)
'We Will, In Fact, Be Greeted As Liberators' - Cheney

From Meet the Press, March 16 2003

Vice President Cheney: Now, I think things have gotten so bad inside Iraq, from the standpoint of the Iraqi people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.

We were greeted as liberators. This is just another liberal "Big Lie" by dumbasses who believe that the rest of America is as stupid as they are!
Is that you Kellyanne?

The US will be treated as liberators!!!

We're the 'Good Guys.' And if you say different, you must hate cute puppy dogs, Grandmas, apple pie, and America. ;)

From Meet the Press, March 16 2003

Vice President Cheney: Now, I think things have gotten so bad inside Iraq, from the standpoint of the Iraqi people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.

We were greeted as liberators. This is just another liberal "Big Lie" by dumbasses who believe that the rest of America is as stupid as they are!

No, Cheney really did say that. Boy was he wrong. And i have a feeling the Iranians won't greet us as 'Liberators' either.

He said it because it was true. You have just bought into the collective liberal amnesia. Iraq was a very peaceful place for quite a while after we took over. Liberals conveniently forget that fact because it is an inconvenient truth.
"Inconvenient truth = alternative fact" in today's world?

Forum List

Back