U. S. Senate Trending Blue Already (ReCleP): Other DownTicket Campaigns Too!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Even on Venice Beach, in CA, one of the denizens woke up(?)! "The Republican Party has collapsed!" On Venice Beach it is not always clear just what is meant by the concept, "House," of course. That could either be a location where people go(?), or the responsible party for anything involved in a "buy(?)!

At Real Clear Politics website, one house called, "U. S. Senate" is now trending blue--currently likely 50-50 after November--with many states actually statistically tied.

Even Republicans can likely be heard, "It really wasn't always this way!" Probably it would be said, "Just being sarcastic. . ." like that seems to be(?)!

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for the Senate 2016

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(News events now celebrate Road Rage participants--Maybe members of NRA, William Tell Child Endangerment Chapter!)

Last edited:
When a "progressive" piece of shit begs me to save them from the Mexican drug cartels, ISIS and the newly mainstream New Black Panther party, I will be sure that none of those groups ever get credit for the kill.

When a "progressive" piece of shit begs me to save them from the Mexican drug cartels, ISIS and the newly mainstream New Black Panther party, I will be sure that none of those groups ever get credit for the kill.

What makes you think anybody would think you could do that?

Los Angeles Times / USC Poll appears to also have started discrediting itself. Anyone sees how the concepts, "Venice Beach Denizen," "GOP Collapsing" "Los Angeles Times / USC Poll Discrediting Itself," and "Donald Trump:" Have so much in common.

Politicians and partisans now make the news with programs that work: Actually reducing the Homeless problem. Just offhand, anyone does suppose that probably they are all other, as opposed to the concepts noted above, easily linked.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
(Vigilante mama's waving guns at following motorists: Easily linked to other failed concept, "Unrestricted Amendment Two!)

Good. That makes it much easier to avoid accidentally injuring a decent person if all the politicians are Liberal ***** when we burn this system down and start fresh.

Talk about your sarcasm?!? Someone in fact will put the Anathema remarks in a Donald Trump speech. That glosses over the fact that innuendo in the "Influenced NRA Address," has already more or less created the same environment during the current election cycle. It can be Donald Trump who accuses Donald Trump of being the Founder of the "Hillary Clinton for President" campaign.

By which we mean, "Really," in the usual manner of sarcasm, given the last few weeks!

(NRA can itself take credit for even being the Founder of Amendment Two: With Open Carry Mama's shooting at family babies in other people's cars!)

Even on Venice Beach, in CA, one of the denizens woke up(?)! "The Republican Party has collapsed!" On Venice Beach it is not always clear just what is meant by the concept, "House," of course. That could either be a location where people go(?), or the responsible party for anything involved in a "buy(?)!

At Real Clear Politics website, one house called, "U. S. Senate" is now trending blue--currently likely 50-50 after November--with many states actually statistically tied.

Even Republicans can likely be heard, "It really wasn't always this way!" Probably it would be said, "Just being sarcastic. . ." like that seems to be(?)!

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for the Senate 2016

(News events now celebrate Road Rage participants--Maybe members of NRA, William Tell Child Endangerment Chapter!)
Venice Beach is Republican?

If you idiots really believed the favorable polls you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince people. The fact is you have a very flawed candidate that made horrible decisions and we are only scratching the surface so far. Plus Trump's ads haven't even hit the market yet while team Hilly has been pumping hundreds of millions into them in desperation.

I suspect the economy will rapidly begin to collapse once the democrats win the white house and the congress just as it started to in 2006. Eventually people will start seeing the pattern and realize that democrat economic policies don't work.

I guess supporting Trump winds up turning the entire country into a Bernie Sanders' love-fest. Who knew?

Too bad the RNC didn't promote a more electable candidate early on (again, thanks Dick). Oh well. Wonder what color the states would be turning with Kasich having gotten the same amount of air time on Fox News that Trump did? I guess we'll never know..

I guess supporting Trump winds up turning the entire country into a Bernie Sanders' love-fest. Who knew?

Too bad the RNC didn't promote a more electable candidate early on (again, thanks Dick). Oh well. Wonder what color the states would be turning with Kasich having gotten the same amount of air time on Fox News that Trump did? I guess we'll never know..

Somehow I think that there are some people who like big strong powerful governments and they like leaders who are strong. It is the same urge that drove people to abandon democracy and wanted a king. A king is powerful and can direct and control society more effectiviely than other, more democratic forms of government. One day someone will just be honest and decide that they are our rulers which is exactly the direction this country is headed in. Unfortunately, I can't really stop it since it seems to be popular.

I suspect the economy will rapidly begin to collapse once the democrats win the white house and the congress just as it started to in 2006. Eventually people will start seeing the pattern and realize that democrat economic policies don't work.
If they haven't seen it yet, it ain't happening.

Somehow I think that there are some people who like big strong powerful governments and they like leaders who are strong. It is the same urge that drove people to abandon democracy and wanted a king. A king is powerful and can direct and control society more effectiviely than other, more democratic forms of government. One day someone will just be honest and decide that they are our rulers which is exactly the direction this country is headed in. Unfortunately, I can't really stop it since it seems to be popular.
The Trump children are our only hope. If they ask their dad to step off the ticket, we could pull out of this nose dive if the RNC #2 steps up to bat.

The Trump children are our only hope. If they ask their dad to step off the ticket, we could pull out of this nose dive if the RNC #2 steps up to bat.

You really believe that? Even if they were able to get him to step down, nobody on the Republican side would be able to win the support of the Trump followers.

Trump loses because the Establishment Republicans won't vote for him. An Establishment Republican loses because they can't bring in the Trump supporters.

And so Anathema poster is not being sarcastic. This below has been noted by commentators everywhere:
Trump likes to note that 15 more well-known Republicans tried to get nominated. They split the usual Republican vote. Likely Trump picked up some deeper level Tea Party support, and others more Libertarian, not too thrilled at all with anything government. The Libertarians nationally can only create a single-digit polling, with two office-holders at the top of the ticket.

The Democrats are in no way being shown that dismayed, despondent, or disconnected from usual politics in the United States. Elections happen in November. Sometime in late October, usual politics happens among the Democratic leaning.

(Likely Almost-Speaker McCarthy will not be able to persuade the RNC to spend heavily down-ticket in California, even. That is the state where all that money, and all those votes, and all those people actually live--Blue State everywhere! California Democrats will probably spend more money on out-of-state elections, when the mailers start arriving. At least most will likely spend more money out of district.)

Forum List

Back