U.S sanctions on International Criminal Court?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
It seems that's where the U.S.A is headed, huh?

US to threaten sanctions against International Criminal Court - CNNPolitics

US to threaten sanctions against International Criminal Court, close PLO office in Washington
By Elise Labott and Hilary Clarke, CNN

Updated 12:43 PM ET, Mon September 10, 2018

180517121909-01-john-bolton-file-exlarge-169.jpg

National Security Adviser John Bolton pictured in May 2018 in Washington, DC.
(CNN)The Trump administration is expected to raise the specter of sanctions against the International Criminal Court (ICC) if it moves to investigate the US or Israel, according to an official familiar with planned remarks by US national security adviser John Bolton.

Bolton, a former US Ambassador to the United Nations, will lay out a new campaign Monday to punish countries and individuals that try to prosecute American personnel, the US or its allies -- in particular Israel -- at the ICC, the official said.
Bolton will call for the protection of such allies "by any means necessary" against the jurisdiction of the Netherlands-based court, which the US does not recognize.
The measures could include travel bans on ICC judges and prosecutors and a freeze on their assets, as well as those of other entities trying to bring the US to the court, the official said. Any countries that assist prosecutions risk losing foreign aid.

The potential prosecution of US service members in Afghanistan is of primary importance to the administration, the official said.
privacy policy.
Bolton is also set to announce the closure of the Palestine Liberation Organization office in Washington, the official said. Bolton is expected to tie its closing to the Palestinians' refusal to engage in the peace process and to threats by Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to take Israel to the ICC.

US ends all funding to UN agency for Palestinian refugees

The State Department officially announced the decision to close the office in a statement Monday.
"We have permitted the PLO office to conduct operations that support the objective of achieving a lasting, comprehensive peace between Israelis and the Palestinians since the expiration of a previous waiver in November 2017," department spokesperson Heather Nauert said in the statement. "However, the PLO has not taken steps to advance the start of direct and meaningful negotiations with Israel.
"To the contrary, PLO leadership has condemned a U.S. peace plan they have not yet seen and refused to engage with the U.S. government with respect to peace efforts and otherwise," Nauert's statement continued.

real quick look but from what i saw it all sounds good to me Sob .

The U.S. has badly shamed itself. If I were the rest of the world, I’d be distancing myself from the U.S. as quickly as possible.

So this Hague war crime, & genocide watch group is so wrong instead of Zionists? Hmmm..

You live in Europe. What are the odds that America, or Americans will get a fair trial there?

I live in the U.S.A, but I'm not too fond of Zionists.

Well, I live in the USA too, and nothing I have seen out of Europe in my life, would make me trust them give America or Americans a fair trial.

So this Hague war crime, & genocide watch group is so wrong instead of Zionists? Hmmm..

You live in Europe. What are the odds that America, or Americans will get a fair trial there?

I live in the U.S.A, but I'm not too fond of Zionists.

Well, I live in the USA too, and nothing I have seen out of Europe in my life, would make me trust them give America or Americans a fair trial.

What makes you behave as if the U.S.A, and Israel haven't been involved in War Crimes?

as an AMERICAN i just wouldn't prostate or kneel or even recognize some silly world court and that is really my only objection to a world court . Not a matter of Fair Trial to me , just a feck them world court people !!

The U.S. has badly shamed itself. If I were the rest of the world, I’d be distancing myself from the U.S. as quickly as possible.

Empty partisan pap.

Support your conclusion, or STFU.
We identify with strongmen and dictators (praising Kim Jong Un, Purin, Duterte, etc.), we dismiss human rights as irrelevant (refise to bring it upnto country’s that abuse human rights, attack the ICC, etc.), we engage in human rights abuses proudly (Trump ordering 100% family separation of asylum seekers), we wage trade wars against our allies, we threaten global stability; honestly I could go on and on. You’re probably proud of all that stuff too. Let’s hear your next little quip :rolleyes:

Empty partisan pap.

We identify with strongmen and dictators (praising Kim Jong Un, Purin, Duterte, etc.), we dismiss human rights as irrelevant (refise to bring it upnto country’s that abuse human rights, attack the ICC, etc.), we engage in human rights abuses proudly (Trump ordering 100% family separation of asylum seekers), we wage trade wars against our allies, we threaten global stability; honestly I could go on and on. You’re probably proud of all that stuff too. Let’s hear your next little quip :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------- MAGA , American FIRST BFlag !!

Famed neo-con and Trump sheep hero John Bolton had this to say:
"In secular terms we don't recognize any higher authority than the US constitution," he said.

He prefaced with “secularly” because, of course, he in no way recognizes the US Constitution as any highest authority.

Empty partisan pap.

GTFO when the UN has the biggest human rights violaters on the planet leading the panel?

Empty partisan pap.

GTFO when the UN has the biggest human rights violaters on the planet leading the panel?

The ICC is not part of the UN. Please stay on topic.

there is NO higher authority in a Secular USA then the USA Constitution .

Empty partisan pap.

The ICC is not part of the UN. Please stay on topic.
------------------------------- same sort of Foreign tinpot Elites BFlag .

Forum List

Back