PragerU presents left or liberal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
PragerU Presents: Left or Liberal?

Prager University has released a powerful and informative video distinguishing the difference between a modern leftist and a true liberal in the vein of Franklin D. Roosevelt.

---------------------------------------

The most famous word I use on here besides dumb ass lol, but leftist is what I often use rather than liberal. Because today the liberals are FAKE liberals which makes them leftist back holes. They aren't liberal at all.

Prager University has released a powerful and informative video distinguishing the difference between a modern leftist and a true liberal in the vein of Franklin D. Roosevelt.

The most famous word I use on here besides dumb ass lol, but leftist is what I often use rather than liberal. Because today the liberals are FAKE liberals which makes them leftist back holes. They aren't liberal at all.
^ that’s low info trash

^ that’s low info trash

Come on, open up those brain cells and back up those claims without the mindless name calling.

^ that’s low info trash

Come on, open up those brain cells and back up those claims without the mindless name calling.
^low info poster doesn’t know about PragerU

• Banned

^ that’s low info trash

Gawd dam mother fkrs bhaahahhaah

^ that’s low info trash

I know you are but what am I?

o-CHILDREN-UPSET-facebook.jpg

Now I'll give you one more opportunity.

• Banned

^ that’s low info trash

That's about the size of it too , little 3 yr olds ( ANTIFA) having fits .

^ that’s low info trash

I notice that Dennis seems to be censored more by Progressive corporations like YouTube and Facebook.

I think it's because he is a gentleman as he slowly and methodically dissects the hate and illogic of the Left

"PragerU" presents bullshit. Continuously. It's not a "U" at all; it's a propaganda YouTube channel set up by a right-wing lunatic using paid shills to read bullshit scripts full of lies.

You didn't bother to post this one so I haven't seen it but "left" and "Liberal" have ALWAYS been two different things. It was only in the McCarthy daze that Republicans started deliberately conflating them into synonyms, which they are not, and the conflation has been regularly refreshed, a classic example being Lee Atwater's H.W. Bush campaign of 1988 where Bush kept sneering that his opponent was a "Liberal" as if it was supposed to be a warning. It would only be a warning to a fascist, since Liberals are the entity that founded this country and wrote its Constitution.

In a nutshell I like to sum up the contrast as this: The Liberal declares "All men are created equal" and leaves it at that. The leftist declares "...therefore we have to pass Affirmative Action policies to force that into action".

^ that’s low info trash

I notice that Dennis seems to be censored more by Progressive corporations like YouTube and Facebook.

I think it's because he is a gentleman as he slowly and methodically dissects the hate and illogic of the Left

Bull Fucking Shit. He's a propagandist asshole with zero regard for historical fact who tries to slowly and methodically sell his cockamamie fantasy to Gullibles who are so gullible they think they're watching an actual university. Prager's just another dishonest HACK.

"PragerU" presents bullshit. Continuously. It's not a "U" at all; it's a propaganda YouTube channel set up by a right-wing lunatic using paid shills to read bullshit scripts full of lies.

You didn't bother to post this one so I haven't seen it but "left" and "Liberal" have ALWAYS been two different things. It was only in the McCarthy daze that Republicans started deliberately conflating them into synonyms, which they are not, and the conflation has been regularly refreshed, a classic example being Lee Atwater's H.W. Bush campaign of 1988 where Bush kept sneering that his opponent was a "Liberal" as if it was supposed to be a warning. It would only be a warning to a fascist, since Liberals are the entity that founded this country and wrote its Constitution.

In a nutshell I like to sum up the contrast as this: The Liberal declares "All men are created equal" and leaves it at that. The leftist declares "...therefore we have to pass Affirmative Action policies to force that into action".

We need to break this down like Dennis does.

What exactly is the propaganda? The classical meaning of the term liberal is the opposite of authoritarian. Conversely, people like yourself just got done saying that policies like Affirmative Action needs to FORCE people into action, which is authoritarian. Therefore, he would refer to that as Leftism, not liberalism.

Sites like Youtube, however, deny him access on the ground that it is obscene.

What exactly is obscene about it?

What we can find on Youtube, however, is a myriad of Left wing propaganda and some right wing propaganda, yet they are not censored like Dennis.

My guess is that it is because Dennis is so effective at it.

Bull Fucking Shit. He's a propagandist asshole with zero regard for historical fact who tries to slowly and methodically sell his cockamamie fantasy to Gullibles who are so gullible they think they're watching an actual university. Prager's just another dishonest HACK.

All opinions are biased, and as such, could be viewed as propaganda.

Who made you the propaganda police to decide what should be discussed and what to be ignored?

Now is your chance. Give us specifics on what and how Dennis is lying to us.

Dennis Prager is basically Alex Jones but with a small fear of getting sued for the damage his lies cause.

Dennis Prager is basically Alex Jones but with a small fear of getting sued for the damage his lies cause.

Dennis Prager is basically Hitler as well.

LMAO!

Now stop being a child and tell us specifics as to why Dennis should be ignored.

LMAO!

Now stop being a child and tell us specifics as to why Dennis should be ignored.
I choose to ridicule him abd you fools who believe him. As far as ignoring, judging by the view counts on his videos, seems that’s already happening from almost everybody.

Who made you the propaganda police to decide what should be discussed and what to be ignored?

Oh I've already done that in the past. You can look 'em up where I took him to the woodshed on this site as well as on his YouTube comments. This thread didn't post a video so I can't comment on it but I've seen myriad others of his. He's basically Whittle Bill except he hires stooges to do his lying for him where Whittle Bill stands there and lies right into the camera. And as far as I've seen they're the same lies about the same histories.

As you can see from the above, nothing I'm describing has anything to do with "opinions". It has to do with outright lying. Historical revisionism. Complete disregard for facts. Trotting out mythologies that are easily busted.

Last edited:

LMAO!

I choose to ridicule him abd you fools who believe him. As far as ignoring, judging by the view counts on his videos, seems that’s already happening from almost everybody.

Calling him names and us names does nothing to help your argument.

Give us specifics for your accusations

How hard is this really?

Now I don't expect a response from you, you have been given several chances, but you are either unable or unwilling.

So is there anyone else willing to engage this issue on an intellectual level?

Oh I've already done that in the past. You can look 'em up where I took him to the woodshed on this site as well as on his YouTube comments. This thread didn't post a video so I can't comment on it but I've seen myriad others of his. He's basically Whittle Bill except he hires stooges to do his lying for him where Whittle Bill stands there and lies right into the camera. And as far as I've seen they're the same lies about the same histories.

Don't tell me that you have discussed this in the past. Tell me now or go away.

LMAO!

Calling him names and us names does nothing to help your argument.

Give us specifics for your accusations

How hard is this really?

Now I don't expect a response from you, you have been given several chances, but you are either unable or unwilling.

So is there anyone else willing to engage this issue on an intellectual level?
Specifics? Everything he says is a a troll or a blatant lie in support of conspiracy theories. The right loves trolls, and that’s the only reason he has any views in his meager view count.

Don't tell me that you have discussed this in the past. Tell me now or go away.

I already did tell you. There ain't no going back. This ain't nearly my first trip to Prager "U". That's how I know what it is.

Forum List

Back