U.S.S.R, err, I mean, U.S. maintaining SECRET prisons

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by SpidermanTuba, Sep 6, 2006.

1. SpidermanTuba

SpidermanTuba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    The President today admited that the U.S. maintains SECRET PRISONS where "alternative" interrogation tactics are used.

Secret prisons, warrantless searches, revocations of citizenship w/o due process, "alternative interrogation techniques" - WHAT F'ING COUNTRY DOES THIS SOUND LIKE TO YOU?

2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Too bad you aren't in one. That alone would justify its existence.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    it's AWESOME...Honestly, It's a VERY good policy - the whole secret prison thing. same w/ everything ELSE you listed.

:D

4. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,152
    you know you might get better response if you actually backed up your claims. whats your source for these secret prisons? And if they are so secret why do you know about them?

5. CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite *****istrator Emeritus Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,757
    :link: Do they not teach evidentiary research at LSU?

6. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    It sounds to me like a country that needs fewer conspiracy theorist doomsayers. Tell me, Spidey, what have you been taking recently, cause I want some.

Secret Prisons - ZOMG, SECERTS R TEH BAD!!!1111!!!!!ONE!! BLAM TEH BUHS CUZ HES A DUMAS AND TRATER!!!!!!! It's kinda hard to break a friend out of a secret prison, comprende?

Alternative interrogation - Doesn't mean torture. Maybe it's unsavory, but until I know what he means by 'alternative,' I'm not inclined to assume the worst.

Revocation of Citizenship - I never saw where there was no due process. Being seen in combat operations against the United States military on foreign soil constitutes an automatic revocation of citizenship, as it's an act of war.

7. USMCDevilDog

USMCDevilDog Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    Like we didn't know there were secret prisons anyways ya know? And shit, I support any way of interrogation just as long as it's gettin the information out of the fucking scumbag terrorist.

8. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    That would NEVER happen if John F-ing Kerry were president!

Of course, the Empire State Building would be gone because of the latest string of terrorist bombings, but hey! We'd be free people!

Of course, the Dow Jones Industrial Average would be losing 1000 points a week because the world felt that American wasn't a safe place to invest any longer, but hey! Michael Moore would be happy!

Of course, if you used a plane to go anywhere, there would be a significant chance that you wouldn't arrive at your destination, but hey! Secretary of Defense (actually she would be Secretary of Peace) Cindy Shehan will be on the case!

Of course, half of the country would be under Sharia Law, but hey! We will be open minded and tolerant!

Of course, the United Nations will be running the country and people will be living in perpetual fear, but hey! We will all know that would be George Bush's fault.

Yes sir, what a great place America would be if John F-ing Kerry were president and Spiderman Tubapants were his advisor!

9. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    I am betting it wont be long before the EU is screaming about international courts and all that. The libs will be right there with them and behind both will be a bunch of laughing terrorists.

10. glockmail

glockmail BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    Assuming for a moment that this is true (I surely hope that it is), can you name any US citizens that are in these prisons? Or are you attempting to claim Constitutional rights on foreign enemies?

Or, if it is Geneva Convention issues you are concerned with, can you cite a clause where we must advertise the location of a prison?