U.S. Postal Inspector investigating after feces mailed to Ohio Senate Republicans

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Before you know it, they'll be shooting Republicans on the baseball field.

"COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX) — A federal investigation is underway after Republican members of the Ohio Senate were sent envelopes in the mail containing feces.

The letters sent to 25 Republican members of the Ohio Senate were intercepted by the Cleveland and Akron post offices and Statehouse mailroom, according to Ohio Senate Majority Caucus Director of Communications John Fortney.

Fortney said the U.S. Postal Inspector is investigating the incident as a federal crime..."

U.S. Postal Inspector investigating after feces mailed to Ohio Senate Republicans

"COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX) — A federal investigation is underway after Republican members of the Ohio Senate were sent envelopes in the mail containing feces.

The letters sent to 25 Republican members of the Ohio Senate were intercepted by the Cleveland and Akron post offices and Statehouse mailroom, according to Ohio Senate Majority Caucus Director of Communications John Fortney.

Fortney said the U.S. Postal Inspector is investigating the incident as a federal crime..."

So, Sending bio-hazardous waste to members of that legislative body through the US Mail, ain't such a hot idea. Check!

Shit happens !

I wouldn't put it past a group of posters conspiring

So, Sending bio-hazardous waste to members of that legislative body through the US Mail, ain't such a hot idea. Check!
Actually it's a labeling / packaging violation. Have you ever heard of "Cologuard"?

I see multiple felonies inside multiple felonies there. Someone's fixin' to get raped. :laughing0301:
I think it is like a DNA signature, also. I guess the sender will find out if he is ready for a full proctology exam. He might as well just try to relax and wait for it. :auiqs.jpg:

Probably very little. The post office has biohazard (anthrax) detection equipment that sniffs letters.

How much worse is that than this?

"Whether you coughed on a police officer or tried to spit on them during an arrest, you can be charged with class E felonies. “Law enforcement officials are considering such behavior criminal acts that deserve stiff charges and prison sentences,” says Criminal Defense Attorney, Nick Oberheiden."

Is Spitting on a Police Officer Considered Assault? | CT Law.

I hate to tell you , but shit is sent through the mail all the time. They're called stool samples. The only difference is they have a biohazard label and proper packaging.

Yes, but that ain't what we're talking here. Before this is over, we're probably going to know if somebody goes to jail, the proctologist or if their dog is sick.:auiqs.jpg:
Dang, I wish Galt had posted this breaking news in the rubber room, where we could really have fun with it. The possibilities are endless while remaining topical.
First guy to open in the mail room probably said "Well, ain't that some shit!"
After opening a couple of more, they undoubtedly knew they were in for a shitty day and made a Federal case out of a shitty situation.

Yes, but that ain't what we're talking here. Before this is over, we're probably going to know if somebody goes to jail, the proctologist or if their dog is sick.:auiqs.jpg:
Dang, I wish Galt had posted this breaking news in the rubber room, where we could really have fun with it. The possibilities are endless while remaining topical.
First gut to open in the mail room probably said "Well, ain't that some shit!"
After opening a couple of more, they undoubtedly knew they were in for a shitty day and made a Federal case out of a shitty situation.

Classy, man. Yukking it up over a terrorist threat.

How much worse is that than this?

"Whether you coughed on a police officer or tried to spit on them during an arrest, you can be charged with class E felonies. “Law enforcement officials are considering such behavior criminal acts that deserve stiff charges and prison sentences,” says Criminal Defense Attorney, Nick Oberheiden."

Is Spitting on a Police Officer Considered Assault? | CT Law.
What does that have to do with improper packaging? I'm sure the letters were a violation of postal regulations. And possible OSHA regulations as well.

What does that have to do with improper packaging? I'm sure the letters were a violation of postal regulations. And possible OSHA regulations as well.

"Being investigated as a federal crime" doesn't mean postal regulation or an OSHA violation.

Classy, man. Yukking it up over a terrorist threat.
This thread on what some asshole sent to their elected representative cries out for it. You think I have a sick sense of humor now, you should have seen me back in my Company Commander days. This is me after 30 years of trying to learn to be a kinder, gentler, more loving, nurturing human being. PJ says I didn't make it and is sick to death of my jokes. Always been like this. I sat around telling the guy cutting on me, urology jokes, while getting a vas. By the time it was over, we were both in stitches.:auiqs.jpg:

First guy to open in the mail room probably said "Well, ain't that some shit!"

"Be one of the first 1000 people to follow the link to mailaspud.com and use the discount code 'MARTIAN' to send a potato for free." (If you're not quick enough to be included in the first 1,000 fans, Mail a Spud charges $9.99 for each potato.)

The_Martian_Wants_to_Mail-77469e3e5df59fc78405bea138c97982

Forum List

Back