U.S. orchestrated Georgian war ...

Rudy Guiliani goes around the world and teaches dictators and foreign presidents how to get their approval ratings up. One secret is to get into an argument with another country. When you do that, your citizens tend to rally around you, even though you suck.

Don't think anyone needs Rudy Guiliani to teach them that. Hitler did that with the communists after the Nazis set fire to the Reichstag.

Last edited:
Don't think anyone needs Rudy Guiliani to teach them that. Hitler did that with the communist after the Nazis set fire to the Reichstag.

Believe it or not, as far as dirty politics go, the US is still number one in that area. Other smaller countries are not nearly as advanced in the lying department as our politicians are. Our politicians have mastered it.

The only reason that the US is number 1 in dirty politics is because of the 3 rats that we have in our leadership......Chimp Curious George Jr., Dark Lord of the Sith Cheney, and the bald alien douchebag called Chertoff.

OUch... maybe this is what George and Vlad were having a good laugh over duing the Olympic Ceremony. During which, at the same time, russian tanks were crossing the border...

Putin accuses U.S. of orchestrating Georgian war - CNN.com
Come on now, what else would he say? I can believe the Republicans would take advantage of the situation...I mean look how McCain drooled over this for an entire week, to the point of claiming we are all Georgians...but don't believe Putin's propaganda.

Ha Ha Ha, What Did I Say??? Lol!!!! Rove Went Over To Georgia A Month Ago. Condy Went A Week Too Late, If Her Goal Was To Stop The Trouble. But It Wasn't. Her Goal Was To Put Out The Fire And Look Like The Hero.

The Gop Is Actually Playing Politics With Our Foreign Policy!!!

Are Americans Going To Fall For It Again?

Do you actually think about anything before you post? Yea it makes a lot of sense to start a war and have one of our biggest contributors in Iraq pull out. That makes the President look great, right? My question is if you are sooooo smart about this why is your source the president of the enemy? Hmmmmm I wonder if he has an agenda? I wonder if his KGB background tells him if you spit out some sh*& to the American public they will buy it because most are beyond stupid on the real world. HMMMMMMM maybe, just maybe, you are falling for it again!

I would attribute the reason that the US is number one in lying towards:
-Having the amibition
-Having the means
-Actually caring about public support

and not too beeing particularly evil. The current administrations sees the US as an Empire and Empires friggin Lie all over the place.

Note that lying was a bit easier in earlier times, less free press stuff and that.
Also, it appears that their lies are more likely to be "caught" which could be a combination of the press and poor lying by the relevant adminstrations.

The only reason that the US is number 1 in dirty politics is because of the 3 rats that we have in our leadership......Chimp Curious George Jr., Dark Lord of the Sith Cheney, and the bald alien douchebag called Chertoff.

The GOP have been using their dirty play book ever since Bob Dole lost. The whole bash Bill and Hillary for 8 long ass years was part of the plan. They knew it would hurt Gore in 2000. Remember, "he said he invented the internet"?

And the American voters have been getting dumber and dumber ever since.

Did you hear the terror alert just went up to Orange? LOL. I'd love to know what information they were using every time they raised the color level.

The only reason that they changed colors is because they have to color coordinate for their rally next week.

Bush Jr. and the rest of the GOP have done more over the past 8 years to fuck up this country more than anyone who was ever president before.

You talk and no one around you benefits. Your knowledge of public affairs is enough to make me aspire to be anything but as ignorant as you.

liberals just love to side with the enemies of America

What was Bush doing while "looking into his eyes"? Hell of an opposition.

Its so humorous when right wing nationalists are so eager to blame liberals for everything they don't remember the history their own guy has with the man in question.

What was Bush doing while "looking into his eyes"? Hell of an opposition.

Its so humorous when right wing nationalists are so eager to blame liberals for everything they don't remember the history their own guy has with the man in question.

Conservatives just love to tell America who are OUR enemies. Remember Ali said, "aint no viet kong ever called me a n*&#&@

Conservatives just love to tell America who are OUR enemies. Remember Ali said, "aint no viet kong ever called me a n*&#&@

Well bobo, somebody obviously needs to tell YOU nearly everything. Do you ever pay attention to the world around you ?

Well bobo, somebody obviously needs to tell YOU nearly everything. Do you ever pay attention to the world around you ?

I wish I had a nickel everytime one of you dummies has asked me to prove something. And when I do, how do you have balls to keep arguing when you clearly don't know shit about shit? :eusa_shhh:

Just listen.

Hypothetically ---

I am curious if people here think that the Bush administration would sort of nudge a country into conflict like this? The claim is:

U.S. had encouraged Georgia to attack the autonomous region of South Ossetia.

I don't know what "encouraged" means here, but my question is whether you (anyone) would put it past the Bush administration to do this sort of thing for political gain.

Given the possibility that:

In a long-awaited report, the Senate Intelligence Committee rebuked President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney today for making prewar claims – particularly that Iraq had close ties to Al Qaeda – that were not backed by available intelligence.

Senate panel rebukes Bush, Cheney on prewar Iraq claims - Los Angeles Times

Also, given that the recently unveiled republican platform diverges from McCain on a couple major points,

... I would not put it past some of the White House warriors to do this sort of thing. Would you? Is this sort of tactic beyond the ambition of some people high up in the republican party?

Note: this is not directed at McCain. I am looking forward to hearing the convention next week. But I do think there are some misguided souls in the WHite House.....

Last edited:
Hypothetically ---

I am curious if people here think that the Bush administration would sort of nudge a country into conflict like this? The claim is:

I don't know what "encouraged" means here, but my question is whether you (anyone) would put it past the Bush administration to do this sort of thing for political gain.

Given the possibility that:

Senate panel rebukes Bush, Cheney on prewar Iraq claims - Los Angeles Times

Also, given that the recently unveiled republican platform diverges from McCain on a couple major points,

... I would not put it past some of the White House warriors to do this sort of thing. Would you? Is this sort of tactic beyond the ambition of some people high up in the republican party?

Note: this is not directed at McCain. I am looking forward to hearing the convention next week. But I do think there are some misguided souls in the WHite House.....
well, some say Saddam was "encouraged" to invade Kuwait by April Glaspie's comment of "we have no position on your border dispute with Kuwait"

so i guess we would need to know just what is supposed to be "encouragement"

We certainly had a hand in escalating the tensions I'm sure.

But so far as I know we didn't order Russian tanks on Gerogian soil.

I think there's enough blame to go around.

I expect when the dust settles and the real story comes out, we'll see there's at least three players all partially responsible for this embroglio.

Forum List

Back