U.S. heading towards civil war?

Here in Europe

you have a GDP per capita 30% lower than ours, very little population growth, and a stagnant society that worships in-bred monarchs who couldn't get jobs at McDonald's if they had been born in America

Europe's already gone, a fraction of what it used to be. Economically, we're becoming tied more closely to China than your medieval continent.

Here in Europe

you have a GDP per capita 30% lower than ours, very little population growth, and a stagnant society that worships in-bred monarchs who couldn't get jobs at McDonald's if they had been born in America

Europe's already gone, a fraction of what it used to be. Economically, we're becoming tied more closely to China than your medieval continent.

Always entertaining when the countries that sold their sovereignty for nothing tells us how we should live. You should take a look at how 'horrified' they are about our healthcare. They actually think that Americans die in the street because they don't have insurance. :lol::lol:

Here in Europe

Yeah with their long holidays and shorter work week, how dare they work to live instead of live to work? :lol:

Here in Europe

:lol: Your ignorance shines through like a pork sausage in a mosque! I guess you know about as much of Europe as you do of your own economy. The reason you're tied more closely to China is because, financially, they own your arse.

Here in Europe

Yeah with their long holidays and shorter work week, how dare they work to live instead of live to work? :lol:

You and I both know that the Brits idea of 'time off' is one of two things: Either they go 'out on the lash' and get very drunk (oh, what fun... not) or they spend their time watching tv. One thing the Brits don't do is work to live.... I have never met such a boring bunch of people in my life as I have in your country. Bless them.... dull, dull, dull people.

Interesting, with Europe being so much better than the US, still the Europeans want to move to the US.... and very, very few Americans want to permanently move to Europe. Wonder why that is?

You and I both know that the Brits idea of 'time off' is one of two things: Either they go 'out on the lash' and get very drunk (oh, what fun... not) or they spend their time watching tv. One thing the Brits don't do is work to live.... I have never met such a boring bunch of people in my life as I have in your country. Bless them.... dull, dull, dull people.

Interesting, with Europe being so much better than the US, still the Europeans want to move to the US.... and very, very few Americans want to permanently move to Europe. Wonder why that is?

Fuck off home if you detest us so much!

"I like my football on a Saturday
Roast been on Sunday, alright.."

Who gives a toss what they do when they're not working? Fact is they've got more time to do it!

No wonder you poor bastards get stuck into the slops on your way to Hawaii before the plane leaves the ground, you've only got two weeks leave a year!!! :eek:

Get the fuck off this board if you detest us so much.

Get the fuck off this board if you detest us so much.

Hey dickwit! Where did I say anything like that. A yank living in my country makes a statement like that, I respond in kind. OK pal. Or do you want to make something of nothing. Eh!

No Civil War planned in New Jersey, our taxes so high we can't afford one.
But take away our USMB, our coffee and our meds.........watch out! :lol:

Here in Europe we have heard in news (among many other things) that the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that corporations can spend freely in federal elections. In general that gives biggest power in politics to those who have most money. This leads to rule of few and rich and democracy itself has failed.

How I –and many others – see it, that we are afraid that you are heading towards civil war. While rich people get even richer, there is a growing group of those who can´t afford even food. If you have to bury your child only because you couldn´t buy decent food or get her a doctor for a illness which could have been easily cured if you only had money. Or if you lose your whole life savings to doctor and medicine bills, you sooner or later start to feel that something is horribly wrong.
When people have nothing more to lose, they are ready to desperate actions. Because of “war against terrorism” anyone in U.S. can be arrested and his/hers house searched without warrant it´s enough taht you are a terrorist suspect. U.S. is becoming a police state. Astonishingly, just like John Titor predicted.
I´m not trolling you nor trying to annoy you. I am sincere, that this is the state you seem to be when looking from here.

And you think that anti-terrorism laws in Europe haven't removed many of our rights! What planet are you living on...or are you smoking too much weed! The EU, run by unelected mandarins is just about the best example of a breakdown in democracy there is.

Here in Europe we have heard in news (among many other things) that the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that corporations can spend freely in federal elections. In general that gives biggest power in politics to those who have most money. This leads to rule of few and rich and democracy itself has failed.

How I –and many others – see it, that we are afraid that you are heading towards civil war. While rich people get even richer, there is a growing group of those who can´t afford even food. If you have to bury your child only because you couldn´t buy decent food or get her a doctor for a illness which could have been easily cured if you only had money. Or if you lose your whole life savings to doctor and medicine bills, you sooner or later start to feel that something is horribly wrong.
When people have nothing more to lose, they are ready to desperate actions. Because of “war against terrorism” anyone in U.S. can be arrested and his/hers house searched without warrant it´s enough taht you are a terrorist suspect. U.S. is becoming a police state. Astonishingly, just like John Titor predicted.
I´m not trolling you nor trying to annoy you. I am sincere, that this is the state you seem to be when looking from here.

Nah!

It's headed toward some of of neo-fuedalist society pretending to be a democractic republic.

This latest ruling just helps that process along.

As to the decline in the quality of life that most of us are now, or have been experiencing for the last thirty years?

That in itself is not enough to cause a rebellion.

It's happening slowly enough that people get used to it.

We're a long way from armed rebellion.

What's happened to our 'friends' in the UK?
One simple topic for a thread, and it turns into a 'bash the USA' discussion.

Over the past several years I've known many acquaintances and some that I think are 'friends', that live permanently in the UK, and some spend 6 months here and 6 months there while making MONEY here, and at least 50% of them literally have grown to detest the USA and it's people. Those that make a few bucks here for a few months out of the year, still have the nerve to bad mouth us?

What's with that? Please explain.......and confirm what I think the reasons are.

Over the past several years I've known many acquaintances and some that I think are 'friends', that live permanently in the UK, and some spend 6 months here and 6 months there while making MONEY here, and at least 50% of them literally have grown to detest the USA and it's people. Those that make a few bucks here for a few months out of the year, still have the nerve to bad mouth us?

What's with that? Please explain.......and confirm what I think the reasons are.

Who's bashing the USA? I assume you are referring to me. If so, please do point out where I have done so.

Who's bashing the USA? I assume you are referring to me. If so, please do point out where I have done so.

NO, actually I am not referring to you but a general undercurrent of thoughts coming from the UK, nothing personal. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't frame the response as I should have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back