U.S. ARMY FORCES CADETS TO WEAR HIGH HEELS TO PROMOTE FEMINIST CAMPAIGN

Should Obama have to walk in red heels for the rest of his Presidency?

• Total voters
The libbies here are slurping this up with pride.

Forcing men to wear high heels...that sounds like hazing to me. Remember when the left used to oppose hazing? I guess they only meant they oppose the fact that they didn't get to DO the hazing, now that they're in charge and are the ones doing the hazing, all is good in their eyes. Just one more example why we REALLY need to elect a good Republican in 2016 to kick these left wing nuts out of power.
Do you always whine like a ghey bitch boy?
You forgot "bareback" between "ghey"and "bitch"...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forcing men to wear high heels...that sounds like hazing to me. Remember when the left used to oppose hazing? I guess they only meant they oppose the fact that they didn't get to DO the hazing, now that they're in charge and are the ones doing the hazing, all is good in their eyes. Just one more example why we REALLY need to elect a good Republican in 2016 to kick these left wing nuts out of power.
Military unit awareness activities are now hazing? You have an incredibly inferior social skill awareness, don't you?

News flash...Women don't wear high heels in the military. Stupid political correctness crap run amonk.:cuckoo: Thank you Obama. We can't get rid of this pathetic president fast enough.

182946_712474998781956_440413276_n.jpg

Military unit awareness activities are now hazing? You have an incredibly inferior social skill awareness, don't you?

News flash...Women don't wear high heels in the military. Stupid political correctness crap run amonk.:cuckoo: Thank you Obama. We can't get rid of this pathetic president fast enough.
What do they wear with class A uniform? It ain't low quarters...

Yet you still live with mommy and daddy! Man up and join the military!!

What do they wear with class A uniform? It ain't low quarters...
I'm sure they're marching in formation with high heels....Idiots:cuckoo:

well why not I guess

Under Obama and his leftist pukes they've demoralized our Military as well as our country

so this should be another signal to Terrorist just how FAR we have fallen under this administration. More worried over homosexuals serving, fair bathrooms for people like Bruce Jenner, and now domestic violence

I know I feel so much safer

Damn when I was in the navy we wore boon dockers

64106_BLK.jpg

No one is forcing women to wear high heels, they chose to do it to look more attractive to men.
Making men wear high heels is ridiculous.

And we're supposed to believe that this fornicating fecal faggot fap-fiend is a Republican. There's a reason we call you Fakey. GULP GULP GULP
You call me "Fakey" because I show the world how much you guys and gals are flakes. You have no social skills at all, do you?

Yes.....we expect these men to go and fight and possibly die in our service....and that isn't enough.....the left wants to embarrass them and shame them for taking up that role......

Like good mindless done they are made to be.

Actually, the American soldier is not a mindless drone.....they are trained that they must refuse unlawful orders any time they are given.....and the moral code of the U.S. soldier is superior to most nations around the world whose militaries are pretty much thugs in uniform....but keep pushing lefties...you want mindless thugs...and if you keep attacking our soldiers only thugs will join and then you will have what you believe they already are....but you will have created it......

2avguy has no idea about what he is saying.

No one is attacking soldiers except the far right on this thread.

2avguy has no idea about what he is saying. No one is attacking soldiers except the far right on this thread.
stfu faggot
:lol: I am straighter than you, you silly ass. Now go tell your parents they can rent out the basement, you are going to join the military and make something of yourself. Take TemplarKormac with you.

2avguy has no idea about what he is saying. No one is attacking soldiers except the far right on this thread.
stfu faggot
:lol: I am straighter than you, you silly ass. Now go tell your parents they can rent out the basement, you are going to join the military and make something of yourself. Take TemplarKormac with you.

Wow, it's as if you were insulted by being called a faggot. How do you think our soldiers felt being forced to crossdress?

Last edited:
Lol. Forcing the military to cross dress, on the heels (no pun intended) of a failed decade long military adventure in the middle east. This is caligula level shit.

Reason 842 not to join the military.

stfu faggot
Wow, it's as if you were insulted by being called a faggot. How do you think our soldiers felt being forced to crossdress?
It's as if I was laughing at your low IQ demonstration of nothingness. How do you think they felt? Have you gone to recruiters with TK yet? You are a goober, and I love your postings: no one could deliberately make them up.

Forum List

Back