U.s. And mexico

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
U.S. AND MEXICO

are both affected by illegal immigration and more so if we pass an immigration reform bill with a path to citizenship. If would mean destruction for Mexico if more of it’s people were to leave and destruction for us if we take in any more poverty. Mexicans, that immigrate to this county, is looking for benefits and services that they cannot get in Mexico. Children are even migrating here form south of the border and they are usually a burden to us or go into gangs and criminal activity. Even crime is more lucrative in this country.
Immigration reform will give more to illegal aliens than they could ever contribute. They should return to Mexico and stay in Mexico, etc and ask; “what can I do for me country” and not “what can my country do for me.” Look for and work for “better life” in Mexico for all of Mexico. “Get going when the going gets rough” is not the answer.
Americans with legal immigrants, who came thorough Ellis Island, worked hard to make this country what it is today for Americans.

MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF MEXICO:​

We, AMERICAN HYPOCRITES, urge you to "work for “better life” in Mexico for all of Mexico" but If we happened to be born on the "wrong" side of the border we'd be jumping that wall faster than a roadrunner racing a jackrabbit... JUST LIKE YOU!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We, AMERICAN HYPOCRITES, couldn't care less if you die in misery in mexico as long as you are not here but we love to hide our true message behind this nation building bullshit.

We, AMERICAN HYPOCRITES, want you to stay in mexico to try to improve it but there is no chance in hell we'd follow our own advice were we in your shoes.

'We, AMERICAN HYPOCRITES, couldn't care less if you die in misery in mexico as long as you are not here but we love to hide our true message behind this nation building bullshit.'
'We, AMERICAN HYPOCRITES, want you to stay in mexico to try to improve it but there is no chance in hell we'd follow our own advice were we in your shoes.'

If you are a latino - I rest my case!!
BTW, when this country was being built, I doubt very much that the founders ran to Mexico or to Canada because if they had, you would not now be sitting in front of you computer spewing garbage. You would be in the same misery that your 'people' find themselves in for not being able to do what the founders of THIS nation did to bring it to where it is now. Comprendes?

Don't make me laugh!

Mexico's founders did not run to Canada either and the country still cannot feed its poor. Why should Mexico's pauper class believe they can accomplish what at least 20 generations of Mexicans couldn't?

And if you have a single drop of blood from those european immigrants who flooded America in the 19 and 20th century then you owe your american nationality / citizenship to people who followed the same basic instinct those mexican immigrants are following now:

Immigrating from impoverished parts of the planet (Europe in the 19th century) to properous ones (America).

And the "legal" nature of the massive immigration waves of the 19th century is TOTALLY irrelevant to this discussion. The fact is they were all doing the same thing Mexicans do now:

ABANDONING THEIR IMPOVERISHED HOMELANDS TO SEEK BETTER LIVING CONDITIONS IN AMERICA.

This is what humans have been doing for the last thirty thousand years so you wouldn't even be alive today if your ancestors hadnt followed this human instinct let alone live in the US.

Last edited:
José;1758191 said:
Don't make me laugh!

Mexico's founders did not run to Canada either and the country still cannot feed its poor. Why should Mexico's pauper class believe they can accomplish what at least 20 generations of Mexicans couldn't?

And if you have a single drop of blood from those european immigrants who flooded America in the 19 and 20th century then you owe your american nationality / citizenship to people who followed the same basic instinct those mexican immigrants are following now:

Immigrating from impoverished parts of the planet (Europe in the 19th century) to properous ones (America).

And the "legal" nature of the massive immigration waves of the 19th century is TOTALLY irrelevant to this discussion. The fact is they were all doing the same thing Mexicans do now:

ABANDONING THEIR IMPOVERISHED HOMELANDS TO SEEK BETTER LIVING CONDITIONS IN AMERICA.

This is what humans have been doing for the last thirty thousand years so you wouldn't even be alive today if your ancestors hadnt followed this human instinct let alone live in the US.

30 thousand years?.....you must have seen year one....

José;1758191 said:
Don't make me laugh!

First off My wife happens to be of Mexican decent, though her family has been in Texas since before Texas was the Republic of Texas. Bit besides that you have one major flaw in your reasoning. Most early immigrants to America were not going to what they thought was better living conditions. They moved to a place where they could (and did) create those better living conditions.

We have a set of immigration laws, I don't care what country someone comes from if they break those laws then they should be sent back where they came from. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Any country that can not control immigration into its territory will loose it.

Don't believe me? Didn't Mexico once control most of the present day US southwest at one time?

They did not, or could not control immigration and they lost it.

Last edited:
Carrier groups are good for power projection but they can not hold nation states together when there is no longer any cultural organic gravity holding them together.
Hell, they could not even defeat the sandal wearing tunnel digging North Vietnamese.
This is a particularly American flaw, believing that there is always a technical solution which will release them of the terrible burden of thinking.

You suffer from a misconception that the indigenous migrants crossing national borders on continents of their ancestors constitute the homogenous dark-skinned population in Mexico and Latin America. They do not. Many of those countries are ruled by white elites of predominantly Spanish descent that often do not hide their contempt for Indians. It is that political class that enacted the trade liberalization that resulted in the starvation of agrarian Oaxaca and industrial Sonora with the mass importation of cheap U.S. products, even as the Zapatista Army of National Liberation launched a violent insurrection in the poorest and southernmost Mexican state of Chiapas.

This trade liberalization exacerbated the inequitable international wage differentials that cause immigration. Look to the political and financial classes of the U.S. and Mexico as the criminals here, not the displaced Mixtec corn farmer.

'ABANDONING THEIR IMPOVERISHED HOMELANDS TO SEEK BETTER LIVING CONDITIONS IN AMERICA.
This is what humans have been doing for the last thirty thousand years so you wouldn't even be alive today if your ancestors hadnt followed this human instinct let alone live in the US. '

Pardon ME while I ROLFL!!! People from Mexico, Central/SoAmerica have been flocking to the USA ever since they found out how much this country had prospered and progressed in such a short time while their countries are STILL in the same existence of misery and have been for CENTURIES!! Read the hsitory of why the europeans came to this country - educate!!! BTW - compare those european countries where the founders came from to latin american countries and you will find that latin america has been stuck in poverty and misery while those countries have also prospered and progressed! There is absolutely NO excuse or reason why latin american countries could not have done the same if they had it in them to do so.

'Don't believe me? Didn't Mexico once control most of the present day US southwest at one time?
They did not, or could not control immigration and they lost it. '

They sold it to the USA because they had no clue as to what to do with such barren land. The USA saw something good and BOUGHT It. The rest is history. I doubt that Mexico had anything to control.

Pardon ME while I ROLFL!!! People from Mexico, Central/SoAmerica have been flocking to the USA ever since they found out how much this country had prospered and progressed in such a short time while their countries are STILL in the same existence of misery and have been for CENTURIES!! Read the hsitory of why the europeans came to this country - educate!!! BTW - compare those european countries where the founders came from to latin american countries and you will find that latin america has been stuck in poverty and misery while those countries have also prospered and progressed! There is absolutely NO excuse or reason why latin american countries could not have done the same if they had it in them to do so.

Latin America was settled by white Europeans just as the U.S., Canada, Belize, Haiti, etc. were. And the political and financial classes of much of Latin America continue to be predominantly white. You seem to have little knowledge of what you speak; for example, you're ignorant of the fact that the immigration boom of the 1990's occurred after the implementation of NAFTA, widely reviled among the Mexican lower class.

José;1756259 said:
MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF MEXICO:​

We, AMERICAN HYPOCRITES, urge you to "work for “better life” in Mexico for all of Mexico" but If we happened to be born on the "wrong" side of the border we'd be jumping that wall faster than a roadrunner racing a jackrabbit... JUST LIKE YOU!!

I spent time in Mexico, lived there while going to college for awhile. My friends and I decided that if the revolution were to happen while we were there, we would join the peasants in their fight against the government. We were ready to lay down our lives for THEM. I even spent time listening, in Spanish to a woman lecturing me on how terrible it was that so many Americans went there, albeit legally, without learning the language. Now we get them here and they want US to learn their language. Heck, they think this IS their land because their government has convinced them it is. Our government has refused to do anything about it. America is already dead. Now I'm ready to lay down my life for OUR revolution......it's past time.

Mrs. Sheila

I hope your son who has Down Syndrome is doing well.

I never had the opportunity to tell you but I was heartbroken by your personal account on his illness and all the things you and your husband had to endure.

Forum List

Back