U.S.A the most brainwashed in history?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Oh yeah... We learned that Nazis were so brainwashed... they kind of were... But nothing like we are.

Propaganda in the U.S.A.

- Racism is only wrong, when it's done by Whites.

- Colonization is always wrong, except when Jewish Israelis do it.

- Liberal media , and Liberal Hollywood are so horrid, let's support Jews. anyways.

- Race doesn't exist, but we must support the Black race.

- There's biological equality but I believe in Darwin's theory of Natural Selection.

- Mussolini is terrible, but Abraham Lincoln's great who killed nearly 3 X more than Mussolini .

- Gender doesn't exist it's a choice, but let's support the Female rights.

- Whites committed atrocities (Evil let's harp on them) Muslims committed atrocities even worse (No one even knows)

- 99 out of 100 times when you hear about Genocide, it's about the Jew Holocaust, but really in all of history Jews probably only make up less than 5% of the genocide victims of history.

- Nazis so wrong, but Communism doesn't matter.

The list can keep going on, and on.

Wake up before it's too late...

Oh yeah... We learned that Nazis were so brainwashed... they kind of were... But nothing like we are.

Propaganda in the U.S.A.

- Liberal media , and Liberal Hollywood are so horrid, let's support Jews. anyways.

- There's biological equality but I believe in Darwin's theory of Natural Selection.

- Mussolini is terrible, but Abraham Lincoln's great who killed nearly 3 X more than Mussolini .

- Whites committed atrocities (Evil let's harp on them) Muslims committed atrocities even worse (No one even knows)

- 99 out of 100 times when you hear about Genocide, it's about the Jew Holocaust, but really in all of history Jews probably only make up less than 5% of the genocide victims of history.

I just cant say anything more. I am awe struck...

Oh well , and USA at this time the Greatest nation on earth as every one , even 'pollocks' beg to get into the USA Sobieski .

• Banned
Even our Music is such propaganda.

We learn that Black Jimi Hendrix is the best guitarist, no.... just no..... But it must be White privilege you see.

Let's see....

White Southerner Stevie Ray Vaughan played better than Hendrix on his own song.

Then there's shredders that dominate even Vaughan.

Like Swedish Malmsteen.

Like Italian American Petrucci.

Like Polish American Gilbert.

Like Polish American Ron Jarzombek.

Political correctness has destroyed this country... fact

Propaganda in the U.S.A.

What do you expect? One generation watched Oprah and the next Mtv. They now think SNL is real.

Deep State needs you guys brainwashed: you are easy to manipulate that way. Your Media has been telling you Hollywood stories instead of real news for quite a while. I do know: almost everything they've been telling you about Putin, Russia and Ukraine is lies, only lies and nothing but lies.

Propaganda in the U.S.A.

Voted him in for two terms, hard to argue your point.
obama-bike.jpg

Propaganda in the U.S.A.

The Nazis only had about 10 years to brainwash the Germans, many of who were educated.

The Democrats have controlled media, entertainment and education for decades, producing a culture as twisted and ignorant as they are.

If this is not remedied, the United States will cease to exist by the turn of the century.

Even our Music is such propaganda.

We learn that Black Jimi Hendrix is the best guitarist, no.... just no..... But it must be White privilege you see.

Let's see....

White Southerner Stevie Ray Vaughan played better than Hendrix on his own song.

Then there's shredders that dominate even Vaughan.

Like Swedish Malmsteen.

Like Italian American Petrucci.

Like Polish American Gilbert.

Like Polish American Ron Jarzombek.

There was nothing special about hendrix. A novice who could play dissonant chords. Nothing eye opening about that.

Oh well , and USA at this time the Greatest nation on earth as every one , even 'pollocks' beg to get into the USA Sobieski .
That's one of the most prevalent bits of brainwashing, I see it all the time. Next it will be 'a force for good'.

At an air museum I belong to they have schools do field trips there. Elementary school teacher last week to the docent - "please tell the kids about World War Eleven."

She was dead serious. Teacher. Teacher.

We are screwed.

That's one of the most prevalent bits of brainwashing, I see it all the time. Next it will be 'a force for good'.

The media promoted Black equality in the 1960's - 70's, while it supported dumb Polak jokes on TV in the 1960's, and 70's,.

The masses fell for it.

1468860800481.jpg

terrorism-riskin-europe-high-risk-general-underlying-low-risk-no-22202758.png

poland-safest-country-in-europe-2nd-safest-country-in-the-world-safest-country-to-visit-safest-eu-country-for-women-frog-pepe-meme-immigrants.jpg

So why do people risk their lives to get here?

I'm thinking about risking my life to go back to Poland.

I mean the Bolshevik Revolution in the U.S.A will be a lot more nasty than the one in Russia.

The Reds in Russia didn't hold up banners talking about smashing Whites, like the new wave of Marxists like the ANTIFA.

Antifa_Smash_The_White_Man_March_Trump_2017_inauguration.jpg

You know you're brainwashed.... When you spent years going on about the New World Order.... But you go onto support ANTIFA anyways....

As if the elites of the New World Order didn't spend years bashing Whites, Fascists, and the Right Wing .... AKA the antithesis of ANTIFA.

Ministry then warning us about the New World Order.

Ministry now supporting ANTIFA.

Forum List

Back