U of Virginia New Multi-cultural Center - Not very inclusive

Ken Mac

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
South Carolina
Yes, to stupid fucking intersectional identity Social justice warrior liberal cucks, this is diverse:

EBM37742-e1564503306119.jpg

Meanwhile, a group of Caucasians from all over the world, having different economic and social backgrounds is NOT diverse.

Most left wing assholes are racists who only care about skin color and genitals.

Oh, and Asians don’t count.

Fuck SJW Pricks.

Yes, to stupid fucking intersectional identity Social justice warrior liberal cucks, this is diverse:

Meanwhile, a group of Caucasians from all over the world, having different economic and social backgrounds is NOT diverse.

Most left wing assholes are racists who only care about skin color and genitals.

Fuck SJW Pricks.

We need a new catch phrase instead of diversity because they certainly haven't looked up the definition of diverse. Something like exclusive similarity or intolerant segregationists.

Fuck SJW Pricks.

We need a new catch phrase instead of diversity because they certainly haven't looked up the definition of diverse. Something like exclusive similarity or intolerant segregationists.

These pricks love to hijack the language and make it their own for their own stupid purposes.

Some day maybe we can have separate drinking fountains and lunch counters and schools. We could call it Django Crow law.

Will any lib defend this?

Lets all hope not

I wonder how many brainwashed, guilt-ridden, white liberal students meekly picked up their belongings and left the building as instructed?

Will any lib defend this?

Lets all hope not

I wonder how many brainwashed, guilt-ridden, white liberal students meekly picked up their belongings and left the building as instructed?

I'm betting that some of them were the ones giving applause. I'd bet most of them left.

I guess the new Multi-cultural center doesn't include whites. Maybe whites don't have any culture? This type of liberal "Inclusivity" is what is sure to keep the divide going. People just aren't allowed to be themselves and interact with each other if whites are involved. Pure bigotry, hate and racism

Video - College Student "PSA" Says: "Too Many White People" in Study Area | The Pursuit of Happiness | KPRC AM 950
That's because "diversity" just means LESS white people. Always has,always will.

I guess the new Multi-cultural center doesn't include whites. Maybe whites don't have any culture? This type of liberal "Inclusivity" is what is sure to keep the divide going. People just aren't allowed to be themselves and interact with each other if whites are involved. Pure bigotry, hate and racism

Video - College Student "PSA" Says: "Too Many White People" in Study Area | The Pursuit of Happiness | KPRC AM 950
That's because "diversity" just means LESS white people. Always has,always will.

No. It does not mean that. Never has, never will

diversity
[ dih-vur-si-tee, dahy- ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR diversity ON THESAURUS.COM
noun, plural di·ver·si·ties.
the state or fact of being diverse; difference; unlikeness: diversity of opinion.
variety; multiformity.
the inclusion of individuals representing more than one national origin, color, religion, socioeconomic stratum, sexual orientation, etc.: diversity in the workplace.
a point of difference.

diversity
the state or fact of being diverse; difference; unlikeness: diversity of opinion.
variety; multiformity.
the inclusion of individuals representing more than one national origin, color, religion, socioeconomic stratum, sexual orientation, etc.: diversity in the workplace.
a point of difference.
OK cuck.

Multi-Cultural is the modern day term for “NO WHITES”. Yet God forbid if a bunch of white guys are together or part of a club and everyone shits themselves over “lack of inclusion”.

diversity
variety; multiformity.
a point of difference.
OK cuck.

Sorry, but I understand that a "cuck" is an insulting racist and sexist term for a white man. I don't think that someone should be derided for being white or being male, which some people are by birth.

diversity
variety; multiformity.
a point of difference.
OK cuck.

Sorry, but I understand that a "cuck" is an insulting racist and sexist term for a white man. I don't think that someone should be derided for being white or being male, which some people are by birth.
He wants to act like a cuck he's gonna get called one.

diversity
variety; multiformity.
a point of difference.
OK cuck.

He wants to act like a cuck he's gonna get called one.

So you are saying that white males should not be counted with the rest of the people of the United States, are not in our circle, and should be rejected because of their race and gender. Are we supposed to ship them off to somewhere else? White men are Americans just like the rest of us, regardless of your insults to them.

Why are some of you idiots trying to argue that white males aren't welcome on Team USA?

Forum List

Back