Tyrone

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
One day Tyrone's mother came to school to see how he was doing. The teacher told her honestly that her son was simply a disaster, getting very low marks, and that she had never had such an unmotivated and ignorant boy in her entire teaching career.

Tyrone’s mom, shocked at the feedback, withdrew her son from school, moved out of Detroit, and relocated to Cleveland.

Thirty years later, the teacher was diagnosed with irreversible cardiac disease. Her doctors all strongly advised her to have open heart surgery, which only one surgeon at the Cleveland Clinic could perform.

Left with no other options, the teacher decided to have the operation, which was remarkably successful.

When she opened her eyes after the surgery the teacher saw the handsome young doctor who headed her surgical team smiling down at her. She wanted to thank him, but could not talk. Her face started to turn blue, she raised her hand, trying to tell him something, but quickly died.

The doctor was shocked, wondering what went wrong so suddenly.

When the doctor turned around to leave the room, he saw Tyrone, now a janitor at the Clinic, had unplugged the life-support equipment in order to plug in his vacuum cleaner.

If you thought that Tyrone had become a heart-surgeon, there is a high likelihood that you voted for Hillary.

Da po boi couldn't hadly tie he own shoes. Tyrone shoes. I'z kantz momma ! It too hadd.
Wow, youse guys are sooo funny. And I sure admire your Trump-ish copy-cat habit of belittling a whole race too? But Hillary made a mistake by calling you deplorable. Despicable is a better word. Keep trying, I'm sure you'll reach your goal of hitting bottom very soon now!

Da po boi couldn't hadly tie he own shoes. Tyrone shoes. I'z kantz momma ! It too hadd.
Wow, youse guys are sooo funny. And I sure admire your Trump-ish copy-cat habit of belittling a whole race too? But Hillary made a mistake by calling you deplorable. Despicable is a better word. Keep trying, I'm sure you'll reach your goal of hitting bottom very soon now!
Who said anything about race?

Jeeze, dave! I'll bet you had your fingers twined and resting on your stomach with your eyes heavenward as you asked that question. sigh

Jeeze, dave! I'll bet you had your fingers twined and resting on your stomach with your eyes heavenward as you asked that question. sigh
Nope. just asked the obvious. I notice though, that you didn't answer the question with your little rant.

Nope. just asked the obvious. I notice though, that you didn't answer the question with your little rant.
If you fail to see the obvious in the original post or in the Likkmee post, then I guess I'll have to explain. The language, coupled with the poster's contempt for Clinton, the reference to the dog-whistle cities of famous Republican contempt, and the Trumptonian belittling leads me to believe race-slander is involved.

If you fail to see the obvious in the original post or in the Likkmee post, then I guess I'll have to explain. The language, coupled with the poster's contempt for Clinton, the reference to the dog-whistle cities of famous Republican contempt, and the Trumptonian belittling leads me to believe race-slander is involved.
You are reaching far and wide on that one. What does contempt for Clinton have to do with race? What special language? Dog whistle cities of republican contempt? You are totally off your rocker.

You are reaching far and wide on that one. What does contempt for Clinton have to do with race? What special language? Dog whistle cities of republican contempt? You are totally off your rocker.
Sorry to be so long answering, dave. A person off their rocker doesn't know they are off their rocker anymore than a person with bad eyesight knows they cannot see clearly...until they get a checkup. I was a teenager before I knew stars are pinpoints and not blobs. But I think of myself as pretty average, sanity-wise. And I am getting fair at reading the signals that are becoming common since the RNC declared their candidate, and I believe the OP was definitely race-based. I also know that sometimes folks go overboard with their offense at old phrases and grab straws in an effort to claim racism. But not this time. This was a race-base slander, I got the meaning and so did the KKK.

Forum List

Back