Tx teacher makes students recites Mexico's national anthem

I know the libs will say its a spanish class . I can give a flying F about that. Why not teach our national anthem in spanish instead of the Mexico one first..
Texas students taught to recite Mexican pledge of allegiance « Hot Air

Alot of the Mexicans that live in the Southwest view those states as part of Mexico, and they are not shy about that.

And they can go fuck themselves.

There, I said it.

I agree with you.

Let them try and take it then.

They are but not Militarily, they are doing but overpopulating the areas and making them predominantly Hispanic and making Mexican culture the dominant one, have you been to New Mexico, Arizona, Texas or California lately? it is working, there are areas of those states where you can go and barely anyone will speak a word of English, I was driving in Ventura California on my way to a job interview and ran across a liquor store with Mexican flag out front.

Did you freak out? I ate at a restaurant the other day that had a French flag flying in front of it.

:eek:

I didn't freak out, I enjoy Mexican food.:razz:

If Mexico is so great why don't they stay down there. I will never go back to Mexico. The teacher needs a little sensitivity training or maybe just some common sense.

Damn, what a bunch of stupid, small minded people.

Republicans make me sick.

exorcist.gif

They are but not Militarily, they are doing but overpopulating the areas and making them predominantly Hispanic and making Mexican culture the dominant one, have you been to New Mexico, Arizona, Texas or California lately? it is working, there are areas of those states where you can go and barely anyone will speak a word of English, I was driving in Ventura California on my way to a job interview and ran across a liquor store with Mexican flag out front.

Did you freak out? I ate at a restaurant the other day that had a French flag flying in front of it.

:eek:

We learned la Marseillaise in French class.
Come to think of it, so did I!!! And somehow, I did not become French.

Aux armes, citoyens...

Forum List

Back