Two worlds collide two rival nations east vs. west man against man

Sure. . . but I don't believe you.

We know your are Serbian. And everyone knows Serbs stand with Russia.

Sure. . . but I don't believe you.

We know your are Serbian. And everyone knows Serbs stand with Russia.

I do like Russia but in this video the russian is very white, and the american is less white and the americans are more multicultural, rocky has a black coach. The russian looks kinda like a nazi.

The russian looks kinda like a nazi.
I thought you hated ethnic people and loved white Nazis. . aren't you obsessed with white folks?

Isn't your avatar you in a Nazi uniform?

🤔

25218.jpg

You really confuse me, you really do.

I thought you hated ethnic people and loved white Nazis. . aren't you obsessed with white folks?

Isn't your avatar you in a Nazi uniform?

🤔

25218.jpg

You really confuse me, you really do.
yes it is confusing, because i take such photos and say such things but deep down i dislike nazis, it does make sense, im a mixed race person. obviously if you think hard about it, im joking that im a nazi. it wouldnt make sense if i really were.

Do you like my video? Im on team america in this video obviously

hhhnjnmm.jpg

It's gonna get real ugly real fast

One day in the not so distant future it'll all turn on a dime and then my roma friend all bets are off

I'll see em in hell
I do not really like what you said, it sounds like a veiled threat. I dont take you serious though, and we cannot know what will happen or when either of us will die or suffer or whatever. Only God knows.

I do not really like what you said, it sounds like a veiled threat. I dont take you serious though, and we cannot know what will happen or when either of us will die or suffer or whatever. Only God knows.
Ohh I see what's coming

Not a threat ...a promise

Millions of people....When they have nothing left to lose they will build killdozers

ghhnnjjjk.png

Forum List

Back