Two white neighborhood watch brothers....

So you got beat like a drum and completely humiliated over here and now you figure you'll just come to a different thread, say the same bullshit, and hope for better results, huh?

Fucking TM.......we would never be able to appreciate intelligence without her providing a basis for comparison.

I stand with many Americans who feel this case is all about Trayvon being targeted for being black.

Your sides denial of this is why Blacks dont trust your party

If Martin was targeting Trayvon because he was a black kid and just wanted to murder a black person....why in hell would he call 911 and let them know what he was doing?? Seems to me once he saw Trayvon, he could have just killed him there and then and most likely Martin would still be a free man.

And no...MANY americans do not feel this case is all about Trayvon being "targeted". Only haters like you do that.

He didn't call 911, Carol.

I stand with many Americans who feel this case is all about Trayvon being targeted for being black.

Your sides denial of this is why Blacks dont trust your party

If Martin was targeting Trayvon because he was a black kid and just wanted to murder a black person....why in hell would he call 911 and let them know what he was doing?? Seems to me once he saw Trayvon, he could have just killed him there and then and most likely Martin would still be a free man.

And no...MANY americans do not feel this case is all about Trayvon being "targeted". Only haters like you do that.

He didn't call 911, Carol.

He talked to a dispatcher....i assumed 911. No difference.....

Forum List

Back