Two teenage brothers murdered near their home in Chicago.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Yes, it's still going on every single week whether I post it or not. According to their mother they were not gang members and just minding their own business when the shooting started. But hey lets talk about Sandy Hook for the millionth time, that's so much more important.

They were probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sad thing is that happens every day there.

Yes, it's still going on every single week whether I post it or not. According to their mother they were not gang members and just minding their own business when the shooting started. But hey lets talk about Sandy Hook for the millionth time, that's so much more important.

Why is this in the Race Relations/Racism section?

Why not talk about BOTH? Or even better, let's talk about the Problems in SOCIETY. Let's talk about the impact of guns in society.
Or we could just continue to point things out without ever offering an intelligent and sensible ideas

Forum List

Back