Two policies for Trump to get a big boost in 2020, Middle Class tax cuts, remain tough on China

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I think broad, Middle Class and even lower middle class tax cuts would be a huge boon. He has to remain strong on China, this is a key issue that the Dems purposely avoid. They are China First, Trump confronts them openly like no other leader.

Do these two things (along with keeping his promises as he has and not relenting), and 2020 is going to be much tougher for his opponent. He needs to create the dichotomy between his philosophy and that of others.

Elizabeth Warren might be worse than Trump for China. She is definitely not China first. The middle class tax cut may bring votes, but will also inflate the deficit the same way the ill advised corporate tax cut did.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Warren might be worse than Trump for China. She is definitely not China first. The middle class tax cut may bring votes, but will also inflate the deficit the same way the ill advised corporate tax cut did.

Can you explain this please?

I won't lie. If a Democrat candidate is honestly willing to confront China, I can see them making big inroads into Trumps base. Anyone paying attention sees this threat for what it is.

I won't lie. If a Democrat candidate is honestly willing to confront China, I can see them making big inroads into Trumps base. Anyone paying attention sees this threat for what it is.
/—-/ What we know is that corrupt, career politicians on both sides, will sincerely promise anything get elected, then catch amnesia once elected. President Trump is keeping his campaign promises and it’s working.
China says it has agreed with the US to cancel existing trade tariffs in phases
China says it has agreed with the US to cancel existing trade tariffs in phases.

/—-/ Libs are gonna like this:

Don’t know about the Libs, but any free market, small government advocate should like it since it is the removal of tariffs.

Don’t know about the Libs, but any free market, small government advocate should like it since it is the removal of tariffs.

Depends on the deal, what America is getting from the dirty communists in return for this tariff relief.

/——-/ If it’s a Trump deal, then TDS Libs will find fault with it.

/——-/ If it’s a Trump deal, then TDS Libs will find fault with it.

of course they will. Right now I am happy as hell the markets are liking the news! Been a good few days for the portfolios

I did a thread a while back asking what was needed to consider the trade war a victory. I Need to bump it back up and see how Trump did

/—-/ Libs are not gonna like this:

I hope it’s true, but frankly I don’t trust the Chinese.

If Elizabeth Warren Is President, She Might Go Hardcore Against China

Forum List

Back