CDZ Two options...the European model of self defense, and the American model of Self defensse.

We kill lots of people. They don't kill nearly as many. We should do what they are doing.
View attachment 496928
I have no desire to have some thug break into my home and attack both me and my family or attack me on the street AND NOT BE ABLE TO DEFEND MYSELF AND MY FAMILY using an appropriate amount of force.

There s no lie about individual gun sales. They are perfectly legal, and they happen every day without any kind of background check. Your lie about gun confiscation has no basis in fact.
Wrong many states require BG checks for private sales

Hey dipshit… you need to link to those numbers…..Mexico had over 43,000 murders in 2020….
Not even comparable. These figures below are for one SINGLE YEAR:

USA 2020 - 19,384 gun deaths
Mexico 2019 - 22,116 gun deaths.
Colombia 2019 – 13,169 gun deaths.
Guatemala 2019 – 5,980 gun deaths.
Venezuela 2019 - 28,515 gun deaths.
.... perpetrated by a largely armed public.

I guess you've been relying on comic books, CIA disinformation and NRA brain-washing? :45:

43,265 murders in Mexico 2020....Mexic has one gun store, it is on an Army base and you have to be politically connected to access it..

Meanwhile...please explain this.....

Over 27 years, from 1993 to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........

There is no federal law requiring individual sales background checks.

And? Criminals are not getting their guns from normal Americans who sell their guns.....

They steal their guns, or they use straw buyers, people who can pass any background check......repeat......people who can pass any background check, who are intentionally buying guns to supply criminals......

Laws that would require a background check on a private sale would not stop this...since they can pass any background check,.

Your lie about gun confiscation has no basis in fact.
That progressives mean registration as a weapon to ban guns is not a lie, and it does have basis in fact.

Too many times the left has implemented gun registration while mocking claims that it would lead to confiscation, and then turned around and used the registration lists to confiscate guns.

It's like the lie when progressives falsely claim they aren't out to ban guns. Progressives always lie about what they are planning to do, right up to the moment when they are actually doing it, and then after it is done they go right back to lying about it.

But few people have ever been fooled by the lies. And most of the gullible few who used to be fooled, now know better. We all know that progressives mean to ban guns. We all know that they mean registration as a means to help them ban guns.

The lies are futile. No one believes them anymore.

That progressives mean registration as a weapon to ban guns is not a lie, and it does have basis in fact.

Too many times the left has implemented gun registration while mocking claims that it would lead to confiscation, and then turned around and used the registration lists to confiscate guns.

It's like the lie when progressives falsely claim they aren't out to ban guns. Progressives always lie about what they are planning to do, right up to the moment when they are actually doing it, and then after it is done they go right back to lying about it.

But few people have ever been fooled by the lies. And most of the gullible few who used to be fooled, now know better. We all know that progressives mean to ban guns. We all know that they mean registration as a means to help them ban guns.

The lies are futile. No one believes them anymore.
Really? When did law abiding citizens have their guns confiscated? Credible link?

I have no desire to have some thug break into my home and attack both me and my family or attack me on the street AND NOT BE ABLE TO DEFEND MYSELF AND MY FAMILY using an appropriate amount of force.
Dogs are too dim-witted to understand that it's their owner who's responsible for the dog-ring, so ....... they fight. Now if dogs were intelligent (and had Democratic rights on their side) they'd band together and chop their owners up and live in peace amongst themselves: Doberman, Shepards, Spaniels, Poodles, Chihuahuas, Dalmatians, Pekingese, Ridgebacks, black, white, brown, they might even make friends with the cats.

We are not the UK or Australia.
New York has long had state gun licensing and registration laws. Breaking those laws could result in loss of your right to own guns, just like breaking many other laws can remove your right to own guns.
Your link to some California letter has a pay wall, but no guns were confiscated in California as a result of any letter in 1991.

Registered dealers with an FFL are not individual sellers.

And normal gun owners who sell their guns are not supplying criminals.......you know this, and yet you continue to this lie to push for universal background checks...simply because you want gun registration so you can later ban and confiscate guns.

New York has long had state gun licensing and registration laws. Breaking those laws could result in loss of your right to own guns, just like breaking many other laws can remove your right to own guns.
Your link to some California letter has a pay wall, but no guns were confiscated in California as a result of any letter in 1991.

The U.K. and Australia didn't ban guns......until they did.....until people like you took control of their governments and registered guns, then banned them.....

Gun registration is one step, followed by banning and confiscating guns.....we have seen this around the world, to the result of 15 million people murdered in Europe, 25 million in Russia, 70 million murdered in China...and on and on.....

That doesn't change the fact that they registered guns, mocked people who said that the registration was a prelude to confiscation, and then outlawed the guns.

That doesn't change the fact that they registered guns, mocked people who said that the registration was a prelude to confiscation, and then outlawed the guns.

The guns were confiscated as a result of a letter in late 1997.

California declared that SKS rifles with detachable magazines were illegal if they were bought after 1989, and forced the owners of such rifles to give them up unless they could prove they bought them before 1989.

California declared that SKS rifles with detachable magazines were illegal if they were bought after 1989, and forced the owners of such rifles to give them up unless they could prove they bought them before 1989.

Yep......he/she knows this........simply trolling.

Dogs are too dim-witted to understand that it's their owner who's responsible for the dog-ring, so ....... they fight. Now if dogs were intelligent (and had Democratic rights on their side) they'd band together and chop their owners up and live in peace amongst themselves: Doberman, Shepards, Spaniels, Poodles, Chihuahuas, Dalmatians, Pekingese, Ridgebacks, black, white, brown, they might even make friends with the cats.
I have had dogs and cats at the same time. They got along just fine.

And normal gun owners who sell their guns are not supplying criminals.......you know this, and yet you continue to this lie to push for universal background checks...simply because you want gun registration so you can later ban and confiscate guns.
That is absurd, and you know it. Of course a criminal who can't pass a background check will purchase from a seller who doesn't require a background check in the first place

So three of your links didn't even try mention your claim, and your 4th link was the same constitutional gun regulation we have always had. Quit whining you big baby.

Forum List

Back