Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

Richard Gage is an architect just like David Weiss of Rescue One, Midtown Manhattan was a firefighter.

I say was in David's case because along with 342 other FDNY heroes and thousands of other human beings he was MURDERED on 9/11/2001.

Richard "the Architect" Gage and David's sister Michele want David's killers held accountable.

Do you?
yes, but clearly YOU dont
because you want to accuse someone that wasnt involved, yet you dont even name WHO
we already know WHO, it was 19 Al Qaeda terrorists

this is why so many people see you fucking moronic dipshits AS fucking moronic dipshits
If I knew WHO to blame for 9/11 I wouldn't need to involve myself with survivors and family members calling for a legitimate investigation into the crimes, would I?

As for the 19 terrorists you mention, which one planted the bomb that went off under William Rodriguez and 14 others one story below ground level seconds before the first plane hit the North Tower?

How did those terrible 19 manage to bring down WTC7 without using an airplane? Prayer?

Can you see how timid slaves like yourself project a yellow tinge on all Americans?

Richard Gage is an architect just like David Weiss of Rescue One, Midtown Manhattan was a firefighter.

I say was in David's case because along with 342 other FDNY heroes and thousands of other human beings he was MURDERED on 9/11/2001.

Richard "the Architect" Gage and David's sister Michele want David's killers held accountable.

Do you?
because you want to accuse someone that wasnt involved, yet you dont even name WHO

this is why so many people see you fucking moronic dipshits AS fucking moronic dipshits
If I knew WHO to blame for 9/11 I wouldn't need to involve myself with survivors and family members calling for a legitimate investigation into the crimes, would I?

As for the 19 terrorists you mention, which one planted the bomb that went off under William Rodriguez and 14 others one story below ground level seconds before the first plane hit the North Tower?

How did those terrible 19 manage to bring down WTC7 without using an airplane? Prayer?

Can you see how timid slaves like yourself project a yellow tinge on all Americans?
there were NO BOMBS PLANTED dipshit
WTC7 fell because of the fact that a HUGE chuck of one of the tower landed on it and took out some structural support and started fires that were unfightable because it also took out the water inn the building

Bomb?

I posted a link to his initial quote from CNN in which he described it as a "rumble" like someone moving furniture! How does he go from that to an explosion that lifted the floor and cracked the ceiling?

Also, if it was a bomb, home come the guy that ran screaming from the freight elevator has his skin hanging off him? Bombs don't do that. There was jet fuel that spilled down the elevator shaft and ignited. There is proof of people all throughout the different floors that smelled it.

I asked you these questions before and you either didn't see them or ignored them.

Another question. how did William know that the plane impact came AFTER the explosion that burned the gentleman by the freight elevator?

Was the chunk of (which?) tower HUGE enough to account for the 2.25 second period in which WTC7's center roofline exhibited a "freefall drop for approximately 8 stories"?

NIST eventually provided the above quote without explaining its significance. "The significance is that during that period of freefall, all of the gravitational energy (aka potential energy) is converted into energy of motion (...kinetic energy).

"There is no energy available for doing other work, such as breaking up structural columns or hurling structural pieces out of the way."

As far as NO BOMBS PLANTED dipshit...you might want to run that one by Felipe David, one of William Rodriguez' co-workers whose skin was burned from his face and arms within seconds of the North Tower impact.

William was about 1100 feet below that impact, and Felipe was about four hundred feet away in front of an open freight elevator.

Mr David's testimony went unreported for one year in this country. His story was first revealed in an interview in Colombia on the first anniversary of 9/11/2001.

Was the chunk of (which?) tower HUGE enough to account for the 2.25 second period in which WTC7's center roofline exhibited a "freefall drop for approximately 8 stories"?

NIST eventually provided the above quote without explaining its significance. "The significance is that during that period of freefall, all of the gravitational energy (aka potential energy) is converted into energy of motion (...kinetic energy).

"There is no energy available for doing other work, such as breaking up structural columns or hurling structural pieces out of the way."

As far as NO BOMBS PLANTED dipshit...you might want to run that one by Felipe David, one of William Rodriguez' co-workers whose skin was burned from his face and arms within seconds of the North Tower impact.

William was about 1100 feet below that impact, and Felipe was about four hundred feet away in front of an open freight elevator.

Mr David's testimony went unreported for one year in this country. His story was first revealed in an interview in Colombia on the first anniversary of 9/11/2001.
bombs dont do that, dipshit
FIRE does

I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They moved to a new area because of what they saw.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

What in the world are you driving at, creative dreams? That the US itself blew up the Towers but blamed hapless Saudis for it? What the hell would have been the motive?
Operation
Iraqi
Liberation

.........and enough US protected Opium to fund alCIA duh for decades.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4]YouTube - Napoleon XIV: 'They're coming to take me away'[/ame]

I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They moved to a new area because of what they saw.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4]YouTube - Napoleon XIV: 'They're coming to take me away'[/ame]

Do you?

Bomb?

I posted a link to his initial quote from CNN in which he described it as a "rumble" like someone moving furniture! How does he go from that to an explosion that lifted the floor and cracked the ceiling?

Also, if it was a bomb, home come the guy that ran screaming from the freight elevator has his skin hanging off him? Bombs don't do that. There was jet fuel that spilled down the elevator shaft and ignited. There is proof of people all throughout the different floors that smelled it.

I asked you these questions before and you either didn't see them or ignored them.

Another question. how did William know that the plane impact came AFTER the explosion that burned the gentleman by the freight elevator?
"Seconds after the first massive explosion below in the basement still rattled the floor, I hear another explosion from way above," said Rodriguez. "Although I was unaware at the time, this was the airplane hitting the tower, it occurred moments after the first explosion."

"But before Rodriguez had time to think, co-worker Felipe David stormed into the basement office with severe burns on his face and arms, screaming for help and yelling 'explosion! explosion! explosion!'"

Patriots Question 9/11

What's so hard to understand about this?

Dick Cheney passed a load of Anthrax to Mohammud Ada thru Pakistani intelligence in order to have an excuse to invade Afganistan.

Mohammud Ada accidentally poisoned himself, then passed the remaining anthrax to lower level people and ordered them to mail it to the "American Media".

Mohaummud Ada, on his own - because he knew that he was dying, then decided to launch the plan to destroy the World Trade Center, the Pentagon & White House, which was concieved of, but not yet ordered, by Bin Laden.

Cheney & Bush rounded up all of Mohammud Ada's surviving subordinates and held them in Guantanamo bay so that no one would ever find out the truth. They've all long since perished.

And the rest is history.

Not a o
Bombs start fires.
Chickenshit.

Not a bomb could do what you described. Bombs create a shockwave, that would blow clothes off, not char skin, unless you were close enough but then THE SHOCKWAVE WOULD KILL YOU Burning jet fuel however could do what was described.

Bomb?

"Seconds after the first massive explosion below in the basement still rattled the floor, I hear another explosion from way above," said Rodriguez. "Although I was unaware at the time, this was the airplane hitting the tower, it occurred moments after the first explosion."

"But before Rodriguez had time to think, co-worker Felipe David stormed into the basement office with severe burns on his face and arms, screaming for help and yelling 'explosion! explosion! explosion!'"

Patriots Question 9/11

So he changed his first statement to the one the truthers like, AFTER he had contact with said truthers.

Nice job by the whackos taking advantage of this simple heroic man.

Do you?

The perpetrators: PISSED OFF MUSLIMS.

I also notice you havent answered my challenge of giving me a logical chain of events other than the one provided in the commission report.

Not a o
Bombs start fires.
Chickenshit.

Not a bomb could do what you described. Bombs create a shockwave, that would blow clothes off, not char skin, unless you were close enough but then THE SHOCKWAVE WOULD KILL YOU Burning jet fuel however could do what was described.
Thousands of cutter charges going off throughout the building could also ignite the jet fuel.

Not a o
Bombs start fires.
Chickenshit.

Thousands of cutter charges going off throughout the building could also ignite the jet fuel.
yet there was ZERO evidence found of "cutter charges"

Forum List

Back