Two MORE radical leftist propaganda sources FAIL.

Aug 18, 2008
Like disp-Air America, the long bankrupt radio distributor of leftist disinformation... The Seattle Intelligencia and the Rocky Mountain sNews have both ceased operation.

ROFLMNAO...

What EVERY YA DO LEFTISTS... DON'T LISTEN TO THE MARKET! It CAN'T BE YOUR FAULT... that Americans do not want to be exposed to your subversive ideological "perspective."

At this pace, the rate of UNFAIRNESS of it all will be OUT OF CONTROL! Very soon, they BE FORCED tol legislate mandatory 'equal time' to get their message out... It's only a matter of time before we'll be paying for a national "Newspaper" on the order of PBS and NPR... and un-"fairness doctrines for meassage boards and sites such as this where the ideological left rhetorically beat down every time they dare to advance their 'feelings' on just about anything.

FOXNews.com - Last P-I printed, Seattle becomes a journalism lab - Business And Money | Business News | Financial News

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yeah, the web has taken it's toll... but I quit reading the local paper years ago... But it was because I can't stand the leftist PC 'perspective' being written into EVERYTHING...

Forum List

Back