Transgender Wife Gets 4 Years

only 4 years! "IT" knew he had a bad heart and "IT" prevented the man from trying to leave the pool. This was intent!

only 4 years! "IT" knew he had a bad heart and "IT" prevented the man from trying to leave the pool. This was intent!

I disagree. That is not a logical conclusion. The only intent I see is the intent to be dumber'n a box of rocks.
she was dunking him under the water, pulling on him, he was clearly fighting and tried to get out of the pool and she stopped him. Intent in my opinion.

I disagree. That is not a logical conclusion. The only intent I see is the intent to be dumber'n a box of rocks.
she was dunking him under the water, pulling on him, he was clearly fighting and tried to get out of the pool and she stopped him. Intent in my opinion.

Intent to do WHAT? Remember what the accusation is ... murder. Like I said, the only intent displayed is to be stupid.

Intent to do WHAT? Remember what the accusation is ... murder. Like I said, the only intent displayed is to be stupid.
MHO was she knew he had a bad heart so her intent was to cause him to have a bad heart attack that would kill him at his age.

MHO was she knew he had a bad heart so her intent was to cause him to have a bad heart attack that would kill him at his age.

Why would you just assume that?

Why would you just assume that?
The video clearly to me shows "It" dunking him, preventing him from leaving the pool, in the pool for 2 hours on top of that!

I am not an attorney nor do I have all the facts so I'm sure the court didn't have enough evidence to extend the charge to murder 2 or murder 1.

I however as stated before IMHO I saw intent. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know a man at age of 73 with a bad heart could die by what happened in that pool by the hands of that "IT"

According to the video, they lived together when "she" was still a he... what the fuck?

Forum List

Back