Two jail guards charged in connection to Jeffrey Epstein's death, sources say

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
No conspiracy..just stupidity:

Two jail guards charged in connection to Jeffrey Epstein's death, sources say

"Federal prosecutors have charged two guards at a prison in Manhattan in connection to the investigation into accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, a senior law enforcement official said.
The charges against Michael Thomas and Tova Noel, who are both in custody, are expected to be made public shortly and to center around falsifying prison records.
The guards were on duty before Epstein died by suicide in his cell on Aug. 10. The guards were said to have falsified documents to indicate they were regularly checking on the inmate.
The Associated Press reported Friday that federal prosecutors had offered a plea deal to two officers responsible for guarding Epstein the night of his death, but the officers declined the offer."

I am sure those guards will be killed by Hillary to keep them quiet....

And if they are not -- that only proves Hillary is behind all of this....

More likely, in about 5 years, they will retire under assumed names with large bank accounts.

(and then killed)

I'm not sure where the interest lies...two guards falsified the log stating that they were making regular cell checks...thus allowing a high profile prisoner to commit suicide. Seems pretty cut and dried to me.

Yep, and I'm sure Epstein committing suicide seems pretty cut and dried to you too.
Yup...so it does. Being sane and all...LOL!

Forum List

Back