Two female mental health patients drowned while locked in police van as cops get saved

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Horry County, SC — Two women, who were mental health patients under the care of Horry County, have tragically been killed while in police custody as they were being moved to a different facility on Tuesday. They were chained in the back of a police van and drowned after the van drove into flood waters.

Two Female Mental Health Patients Drowned While Locked in a Police Van As Cops Get Saved
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that lovingly kind save the cops leave the cuffed when nobody has proof they should have even been cuffed. Guilty unti proven innocnet.

I'm sure the cops would have much preferred this didn't happen.

• Banned
Accident, the deputies tried to save them.

What's the angle on this thread?

Guess they didn't do good enough while trying to save them. Oh well cops first civilans later.

Flood waters are vicious, they attempted to save the women.

I know, that's why I was saying " they must not have moved fast enough " in order to appease some ppl. And whether they really attempted to save them is just an " alleged " saying whose to say they attempted anything.

Guess they didn't do good enough while trying to save them. Oh well cops first civilans later.

I know, that's why I was saying " they must not have moved fast enough " in order to appease some ppl. And whether they really attempted to save them is just an " alleged " saying whose to say they attempted anything.

Yeah..I'm sure the deputies did all they could. Tragic accident and they do happen

Horry County, SC — Two women, who were mental health patients under the care of Horry County, have tragically been killed while in police custody as they were being moved to a different facility on Tuesday. They were chained in the back of a police van and drowned after the van drove into flood waters.

Two Female Mental Health Patients Drowned While Locked in a Police Van As Cops Get Saved
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that lovingly kind save the cops leave the cuffed when nobody has proof they should have even been cuffed. Guilty unti proven innocnet.

Huh?

The van was already submerged when the cops were saved. The developmentally disabled ladies were already dead.

What in the hell are you talking about?

Yeah..I'm sure the deputies did all they could. Tragic accident and they do happen

Exactly. They shouldn't have gone past barackades in a flood.

What posssible interest would either cop have in the deaths of these two women? They were transporting them to another mental health facility. This was a tragic accident that seems to have been caused in part by poor judgment by the officers.

Why in hell would they chain them up to the vehicle? Were they really that dangerous?

Was the driver developmentally delayed too? Why would anyone drive into flood waters?
yes---very odd
they told people many times turn around don't drown
they said many times it was a '''life threatening''' storm
if you can't see what's in front of you---don't go there!!!!!
????if you're not sure--don't go there!!!
what were the details??

Forum List

Back