Two Down- Boehner, now McCarthy- Next McConnell

Hey Jake. Check it out. We're chunking those leftist Republicans that you imitate, Like I said, first Boehner, now McCarthy and next its that sympathizer McConnell

Watch as the republican party continues to try and bring me and others back to the party

-Geaux
-----------------------------

The speaker chase: Who’s next?

The sudden decision Thursday by House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.) to withdraw from the speaker’s race thrust congressional Republicans into chaos and left the contest wide open, with a crowd of lesser-known players jockeying for power and rank-and-file members fretting that the political unrest on the hard right that drove McCarthy and House Speaker John A. Boehner away from the position has left the party unmanageable in the lower chamber.

Conservatives seized the moment as McCarthy made his exodus, celebrating the departure of one of the GOP’s moderates and fastest-rising stars — and pledging to push for one of their own, a hard-liner on fiscal and social issues, to step forward in the coming weeks before the leadership elections are rescheduled. McCarthy’s associates, many hailing from mainstream Republican districts, urged caution and began efforts to draft another centrist Republican to succeed Boehner (Ohio).

Watch as your party simply implodes.

That's nice, but I'm not Republican

-Geaux

Not anymore, anyway.

The GOP is in complete disarray – in the House and on the campaign trail.

And amid all this rightwing insanity you've got TPM nitwits calling for a government 'shutdown' (temper-tantrum) if they don't get their way with regard to their reckless, irresponsible agenda.

House republicans need to focus solely on doing their jobs: ensuring the Federal government is properly funded and pursuing sound, responsible governance, not playing moronic political games.

Yo, I`m going to let your Master laugh at you!
View attachment 51972
Yo, now you can see the Party that is trying to stop the Dictator Obama?
View attachment 51973
"GTP"

Well, he won twice and Sarah got a spot on Fox News. So who's laughing now?

Hey Jake. Check it out. We're chunking those leftist Republicans that you imitate, Like I said, first Boehner, now McCarthy and next its that sympathizer McConnell

Watch as the republican party continues to try and bring me and others back to the party

-Geaux

The sudden decision Thursday by House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.) to withdraw from the speaker’s race thrust congressional Republicans into chaos and left the contest wide open, with a crowd of lesser-known players jockeying for power and rank-and-file members fretting that the political unrest on the hard right that drove McCarthy and House Speaker John A. Boehner away from the position has left the party unmanageable in the lower chamber.

Conservatives seized the moment as McCarthy made his exodus, celebrating the departure of one of the GOP’s moderates and fastest-rising stars — and pledging to push for one of their own, a hard-liner on fiscal and social issues, to step forward in the coming weeks before the leadership elections are rescheduled. McCarthy’s associates, many hailing from mainstream Republican districts, urged caution and began efforts to draft another centrist Republican to succeed Boehner (Ohio).

Yo, no words but?
View attachment 51968
Love It!!!
"GTP"

This is what phucked your party in the first place.

Says the irony impaired far left drone.

Says the cerebrally impaired right drone. Go sip tea, loser. The whole world is laughing at the GOP now. The evangelical stupidity of George Bush has sat you down hard on your fat ass.

-Geaux

The Conservative Pogrom is in full tilt mode with ideological purity tests the order of the day.

-Geaux

Yo, no words but?
View attachment 51968
Love It!!!
"GTP"

Yo, "The Tea Party" is the only Party that will stand against Tyranny!!!

"GTP"
Here is your Fag President`s House?
wh1.jpg

-Geaux

Yo, no words but?
View attachment 51968
Love It!!!
"GTP"

Says the cerebrally impaired right drone. Go sip tea, loser. The whole world is laughing at the GOP now. The evangelical stupidity of George Bush has sat you down hard on your fat ass.

And always the far left drones swings and misses by light years as they support the illegal wars of Obama. But they must as that is what the far left religion teaches..

-Geaux

The Conservative Pogrom is in full tilt mode with ideological purity tests the order of the day.

And another irony impaired post from a far left drone that supports Obama illegal wars..

And amid all this rightwing insanity you've got TPM nitwits calling for a government 'shutdown' (temper-tantrum) if they don't get their way with regard to their reckless, irresponsible agenda.

House republicans need to focus solely on doing their jobs: ensuring the Federal government is properly funded and pursuing sound, responsible governance, not playing moronic political games.

Yo, I`m going to let your Master laugh at you!
View attachment 51972
Yo, now you can see the Party that is trying to stop the Dictator Obama?
View attachment 51973
"GTP"

Well, he won twice and Sarah got a spot on Fox News. So who's laughing now?

Yo, like your Propaganda News Stations like to say? Tea Party is Dead? Well, we are doing well, thank you, and? We plan on taking over Congress! Tell me how your "Punk Fag Obama" is going to get what he wants then? Love It!

"GTP"
131025114405-14-sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-large-gallery (1).jpg

-Geaux

Yo, no words but?
View attachment 51968
Love It!!!
"GTP"

Yo, you do look funny there eating popcorn? Maybe this is your favorite photo below?

"GTP"
wh1 (1).jpg

Another irony filled far left drone post..

The far left is in disarray as they do not understand why they lost the house in 2010 or the senate in 2014..
At least you're consistent at being ridiculous and wrong.

Hey YoYo, how did your prognostications come out in 2012. If the GOP continues to swing to the far right, they will lose both the House and Senate, as well as the Executive in 2016. The rest of America is far saner than you are.

Only the RINOs are in disarray. That's what you find so distressing. Conservatives couldn't be happier.

-Geaux

Yo, no words but?
View attachment 51968
Love It!!!
"GTP"

Yo, "The Tea Party" is the only Party that will stand against Tyranny!!!

"GTP"
Here is your Fag President`s House?
View attachment 51974

Yo, Rocky. And women won't stand for tyranny of their wombs, which is at the core of your fucking mess. If you stupid idiots would have just not drank the KoolAid on those faked up PP videos, this might not be happening.

Only the RINOs are in disarray. That's what you find so distressing. Conservatives couldn't be happier.

So Conservatives are a separate party from the GOP? I learn something new every time I come to this board.

Right. The 'Conservatives' are right on target. The know exactly what they want to do. Denigrate the blacks, yellows, reds, and browns. Alienate the academics and scientists. Keep the middle class down, and lower taxes for the very wealthy. And give the House and Senate, as well as the Executive to the Democrats. What a wonderful plan.

-Geaux

Yo, no words but?
View attachment 51968
Love It!!!
"GTP"

Yo, you do look funny there eating popcorn? Maybe this is your favorite photo below?

"GTP"
View attachment 51977

You righties are obsessed with other people's sex lives. Is that because you don't have one of your own?

Right. The 'Conservatives' are right on target. The know exactly what they want to do. Denigrate the blacks, yellows, reds, and browns. Alienate the academics and scientists. Keep the middle class down, and lower taxes for the very wealthy. And give the House and Senate, as well as the Executive to the Democrats. What a wonderful plan.

I've said several times over the past few years that the Republicans are eating their own.

So Conservatives are a separate party from the GOP? I learn something new every time I come to this board.

Conservatives are not a party, and Republicans are not all conservative, as the Republican leadership has demonstrated many times.

Another irony filled far left drone post..

The far left is in disarray as they do not understand why they lost the house in 2010 or the senate in 2014..
You mean when 70% of voters didn't?

But they did win the presidency. Oops.

Forum List

Back