Two Down- Boehner, now McCarthy- Next McConnell

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Hey Jake. Check it out. We're chunking those leftist Republicans that you imitate, Like I said, first Boehner, now McCarthy and next its that sympathizer McConnell

Watch as the republican party continues to try and bring me and others back to the party

-Geaux
-----------------------------

The speaker chase: Who’s next?

The sudden decision Thursday by House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.) to withdraw from the speaker’s race thrust congressional Republicans into chaos and left the contest wide open, with a crowd of lesser-known players jockeying for power and rank-and-file members fretting that the political unrest on the hard right that drove McCarthy and House Speaker John A. Boehner away from the position has left the party unmanageable in the lower chamber.

Conservatives seized the moment as McCarthy made his exodus, celebrating the departure of one of the GOP’s moderates and fastest-rising stars — and pledging to push for one of their own, a hard-liner on fiscal and social issues, to step forward in the coming weeks before the leadership elections are rescheduled. McCarthy’s associates, many hailing from mainstream Republican districts, urged caution and began efforts to draft another centrist Republican to succeed Boehner (Ohio).

Hey Jake. Check it out. We're chunking those leftist Republicans that you imitate, Like I said, first Boehner, now McCarthy and next its that sympathizer McConnell

Watch as the republican party continues to try and bring me and others back to the party

-Geaux

The sudden decision Thursday by House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.) to withdraw from the speaker’s race thrust congressional Republicans into chaos and left the contest wide open, with a crowd of lesser-known players jockeying for power and rank-and-file members fretting that the political unrest on the hard right that drove McCarthy and House Speaker John A. Boehner away from the position has left the party unmanageable in the lower chamber.

Conservatives seized the moment as McCarthy made his exodus, celebrating the departure of one of the GOP’s moderates and fastest-rising stars — and pledging to push for one of their own, a hard-liner on fiscal and social issues, to step forward in the coming weeks before the leadership elections are rescheduled. McCarthy’s associates, many hailing from mainstream Republican districts, urged caution and began efforts to draft another centrist Republican to succeed Boehner (Ohio).

Yo, no words but?
131025114405-14-sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-large-gallery (1).jpg

Love It!!!
"GTP"

The GOP is in complete disarray – in the House and on the campaign trail.

And amid all this rightwing insanity you've got TPM nitwits calling for a government 'shutdown' (temper-tantrum) if they don't get their way with regard to their reckless, irresponsible agenda.

House republicans need to focus solely on doing their jobs: ensuring the Federal government is properly funded and pursuing sound, responsible governance, not playing moronic political games.

-Geaux

He would have to resign from the Senate. Don't know if he would get the support.

Some GOP suggestions for Speaker of the House | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And amid all this rightwing insanity you've got TPM nitwits calling for a government 'shutdown' (temper-tantrum) if they don't get their way with regard to their reckless, irresponsible agenda.

House republicans need to focus solely on doing their jobs: ensuring the Federal government is properly funded and pursuing sound, responsible governance, not playing moronic political games.

Another irony filled far left drone post..

The far left is in disarray as they do not understand why they lost the house in 2010 or the senate in 2014..

-Geaux

Watch as your party simply implodes.

-Geaux

He would have to resign from the Senate. Don't know if he would get the support.

Some GOP suggestions for Speaker of the House | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You put your hook out for the far left drone Jake and caught the far left rdean, how did that happen?

-Geaux

You mean as the far left is doing now?

-Geaux

Yo, no words but?
View attachment 51968
Love It!!!
"GTP"

This is what phucked your party in the first place.

-Geaux

That's nice, but I'm not Republican

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yo, no words but?
View attachment 51968
Love It!!!
"GTP"

This is what phucked your party in the first place.

Says the irony impaired far left drone.

Yo, I`m going to let your Master laugh at you!
obama-laugh1.jpg

Yo, now you can see the Party that is trying to stop the Dictator Obama?
131025114405-14-sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-large-gallery (1).jpg

"GTP"

Forum List

Back