Two days after the terror attack- Arrests in Al-Bira

Good work Israel.

A speedy recovery to the brave young girl. G-d was watching over her as it could have been so much worse.

Lipush couldn't even get the name of the town correct.

It's al-Bireh.

But I'm not surprised, here is the bio on Al Bira...

Following 1949

According to Benny Morris, Kibbutzniks demanded the destruction of neighboring villages as a means of blocking the return of the Arab villagers. For this reason a veteran local leader, Nahum Wurwitz of Kfar Gil'adi appealed in a letter in September 1948 for permission to destroy al-Bira, Kawkab al-Hawa, Jabbul, and al-Hamidiyya in the area for fear that they may be used by Arabs for military operations and to enable them to "take the village's lands, because the Arabs won't be able to return there".[9]

According to the Palestinian historian Walid Khalidi, in 1992: "The only remains of the village are the walls of houses."[10]

Al-Bira, Baysan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yes lippy, it's an english website....

Here's an update in JP...well...the comments...

The Jewish Press » » Update on Condition of Noam Glick, Injured in Psagot Terror Attack

Should the terrorist be found, and I hope the intelligence forces find the savage, from here on, Israel needs to raze and thus punish the entire village where he came from ... .Jewish blood is NOT hefker and Jewish child's blood is sacred.

A nearby village? Then go house to house, and then raze the village. This scum shot a Jewish child for the crime of living in the land of Israel. Expel the entire village, and shoot the scum that did this.

If I were in charge, I would order a mosque destroyed for every Jew murdered by an islamofascist.

You are right, this is the only way, the IDF with the tanks can destroy all the willage and through out the people to the trush.

This one was truly choice...

I recently watched a film which happened to be about Hindi vi Muslim and the people caught up in the conflict. Some major statements were made by this film:
Violence is a GRAVE SIN in any religion! Religion is not only Devotion but Duty and Deeds. Religion means looking beyond caste and creed. Humanity is Religion. The world needs more people like Doctors without Borders, the Israeli doctors and Social Workers who secretly go into Arab lands at great risk, to help people, ALL people. If only ALL religions would embrace Religion for what it truly means, we can live in a peaceful world and have happy generations to follow. We would never have to read about the tragedy of a 9 year old being shot and all the innocents who suffer!

Doctors Without Borders

Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international medical humanitarian organization created by doctors and journalists in France in 1971.

Today, MSF provides independent, impartial assistance in more than 60 countries to people whose survival is threatened by violence, neglect, or catastrophe, primarily due to armed conflict, epidemics, malnutrition, exclusion from health care, or natural disasters. MSF provides independent, impartial assistance to those most in need. MSF also reserves the right to speak out to bring attention to neglected crises, challenge inadequacies or abuse of the aid system, and to advocate for improved medical treatments and protocols.

In 1999, MSF received the Nobel Peace Prize.
- See more at: http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/aboutus/?ref=main-menu#sthash.rZWp4QqR.dpuf

So now, israeli hasbara says DWB is an org made of Israeli jewish doctors and social workers...heheh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back