Two conservative law scholars argue Trump should not be eligible to run again for president

Hey dumbass it’s more than just “a plan”. A mere general “plan” isnt issue. It’s an actual plot to take over the government. That is why those inbred retards got actual prison sentences for two decades at the most. You can downplay it all you want - that is what it amounts to. You retards lack any objectivity whatsoever lol.

You act like that because their plan failed that means they didn’t have one. These are the same Neanderthal morons who filmed themselves committing all those crimes. You’re talking about idiots convicted because of their OWN VIDEO EVIDENCE that they posted on social media. You really think people that stupid could possibly be effective? And contrary to what Newsmax tells you, police reported that many of them were armed with guns. It’s obvious many of them decided the day off to take over congress. Trump told his moronic cult followers to do something about the certification and they followed by trying to take over the government. There are actual idiots on camera explicitly talking about taking over the government. It’s straight from them on VIDEO.
There was no plot.

I guess the knee jerk response to this from Republicans will be “they aren’t real conservatives!”, despite none of them even knowing who these guys are but that won’t stop me from posting the best possible source for this argument.

You guess ? That's what you do.

No, the real argument here is that this is an opinion by two very eduated and well-informed individuals.

It has nothing to do with being conservative.

The rule of law is the rule of law.

Their opinion might hold sway or it might not. But I suspect it is a well reasoned one.

In your instance, that is NEVER the case.

A mere general “plan” isnt issue. It’s an actual plot to take over the government.
A plot is a plan. Either way, Stupid, both are just an idea that hasn't been taken to action yet, and may never will.

That is why those inbred retards
Please leave your relations out of this!

got actual prison sentences for two decades at the most.
No one will ever serve 20 years. The only one that day deserving that severe of a penalty was that black asshole cop who murdered that girl.

You can downplay it all you want
What is there to downplay about a bunch of people who walked in carrying flags, looked around, then took selfies?

These are the same Neanderthal morons
There you go obsessing over your relations again.

You’re talking about idiots convicted because of their OWN VIDEO EVIDENCE
Yeah, that was really stupid.

You really think people that stupid could possibly be effective?
No. Yet you somehow still think those morons were some sort of organized coup to overthrow the USA?! Wow.

And contrary to what Newsmax tells you
How and when does Newsmax tell me anything?

police reported that many of them were armed with guns.
Oh, the horror. Armed citizens in the United States! What will we do?! :dunno:

Trump told his moronic cult followers to do something about the certification and they followed by trying to take over the government.
I'd love to see the video where he told them that! Please do share it with us, asshole!

There are actual idiots on camera explicitly talking about taking over the government.
Amazing what democrats and stolen elections will drive some people to!
As I recall, the Left spent EIGHT FUCKING YEARS saying the same thing about Trump, even claiming that he WAS a russian coup!
So, take your holier than thou and shove it where the sun don't shine!

You guess ? That's what you do.

No, the real argument here is that this is an opinion by two very eduated and well-informed individuals.

It has nothing to do with being conservative.

The rule of law is the rule of law.

Their opinion might hold sway or it might not. But I suspect it is a well reasoned one.

In your instance, that is NEVER the case.
This is how utterly clueless you are.

They are Federalist Society scholars.

Right, because REAL conservatives have their lips brazed to Grifty's taint.
Wanna know there LibTards lips are these days?

toilet_licking_trump_protest_meme.jpg

As usual, their brains are in the toilet!!!

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States...​

See if you can comprehend the bolded portions.

One clue: The President of the United States is not an 'officer' of the United States.

The officers of the United States of America are.

The President
Vice President
Speaker of the House
Senate Majority Leader
Secretary of State

The President holds "office". That makes him an "officer of the United States.

How unbelieveably stupid are you?

Biden isn't a rapist nor is he facing 92 counts.

Are you in a coma?
My signature line tells you all you need to know about Biden's sexual fantasies. He's obsessed with inappropriately touching other men's wives and kids. He's a predator of the highest degree.

Forum List

Back