Two articles that show that Hollywood is in trouble

Hollywood has refused to accept the message the public has been sending them at the box office for years. They keep forcing their trash and political agenda movies down our throats and think we will learn to like them. I don't think even losing money will change the mentality that reigns in Hollywood.

Adam's Apple said:
Hollywood has refused to accept the message the public has been sending them at the box office for years. They keep forcing their trash and political agenda movies down our throats and think we will learn to like them. I don't think even losing money will change the mentality that reigns in Hollywood.
I just had a thought.... what if Michael Moore lost his job? What would he do? I'm reminded of those credit card commercials featuring the former pillagers and barbarians that were trying to become adjusted to normal life....

I can see Michael Moore as a crossing guard, megaphone in hand, "ok kids... in this scene, we cross the street on the green signal...."

or perhaps working at the drive through at the local Wendy's... no scratch that.... he'd probably eat the place out of business....

Forum List

Back