Twitter Users Hilariously Troll Trump’s Kids Over ‘Outsider’ Tweet

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“The new ‘Children of the Corn’ movie looks terrifying.”

Donald Trump Jr.’s bid to connect with millennial voters on behalf of his father’s campaign somewhat backfired on Friday.

The GOP candidate’s son tried to depict his father as a Washington “outsider” in social media posts featuring a photograph of himself, his sister Ivanka and brother Eric.

“This is not a Republican vs Democrat election,” the caption stated. “This is about an insider versus an outsider.”

CrYw9LiWYAAWrww.jpg

But Twitter users — including movie director Judd Apatow, “Late Night” host Seth Meyers and model Chrissy Teigen — immediately ridiculed the trio.

They mocked the image itself and the message that Trump’s children were apparently trying to convey, comparing them to characters from movies such as “Children of the Corn,” “The Purge” and “American Psycho.”

Here are some of the best posts we’ve seen so far:

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

There are several more funny ones. When I first saw the picture, before I clicked on the link, the first thing I thought of was "Children of the Corn". They certainly are corny...

Donald Trump Jr.’s bid to connect with millennial voters on behalf of his father’s campaign somewhat backfired on Friday.

The GOP candidate’s son tried to depict his father as a Washington “outsider” in social media posts featuring a photograph of himself, his sister Ivanka and brother Eric.

“This is not a Republican vs Democrat election,” the caption stated. “This is about an insider versus an outsider.”

CrYw9LiWYAAWrww.jpg

But Twitter users — including movie director Judd Apatow, “Late Night” host Seth Meyers and model Chrissy Teigen — immediately ridiculed the trio.

They mocked the image itself and the message that Trump’s children were apparently trying to convey, comparing them to characters from movies such as “Children of the Corn,” “The Purge” and “American Psycho.”

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

There are several more funny ones. When I first saw the picture, before I clicked on the link, the first thing I thought of was "Children of the Corn". They certainly are corny...

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

These idiot Troll's can't even get the correct film, "Children of The Corn", typical Leftist uneducated shills.

That film isn't "Children of the Corn", that film is "Village of The Damned" made in 1960 with George Sanders and Barbara Shelley and directed by Wolf Rilla.

village-of-the-damned.jpg

villagep1.jpg

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

CrYw9LiWYAAWrww.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

These idiot Troll's can't even get the correct film, "Children of The Corn", typical Leftist uneducated shills.

That film isn't "Children of the Corn", that film is "Village of The Damned" made in 1960 with George Sanders and Barbara Shelley and directed by Wolf Rilla.

VILLAGE-OF-THE-DAMNED29.png

villagep1.jpg

Told you they were stupid

CrYw9LiWYAAWrww.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

villagep1.jpg

Yeah, but you got the point.

CrYw9LiWYAAWrww.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

Since it didn't take you long to screw this thread up already lahkota maybe you should post on how in utah the feds are screwing the indians over for not being indian enough.
Your boy obama at work.

CrYw9LiWYAAWrww.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

villagep1.jpg

Yes we got the point, Leftist shills are uneducated.

My obsession with films is too sharp to have not slapped this to the back of the bus.

CrYw9LiWYAAWrww.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

Since it didn't take you long to screw this thread up already lahkota maybe you should post on how in utah the feds are screwing the indians over for not being indian enough.
Your boy obama at work.

You're all about it, why don't you.

CrYw9LiWYAAWrww.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

villagep1.jpg

My obsession with films is too sharp to have not slapped this to the back of the bus.

Once again - you got the point. The Trump kids are corny...

CrYw9LiWYAAWrww.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

villagep1.jpg

No the Trump offspring are very good looking and sophisticated, unlike the Clinton offspring.

184c2q.jpg

CrYw9LiWYAAWrww.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

villagep1.jpg

No the Trump offspring are very good looking and sophisticated, unlike the Clinton offspring.

184c2q.jpg

Like I say all the time, partisanshitheads always turn out to be and do the very same things they decry.

CrYw9LiWYAAWrww.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

villagep1.jpg

184c2q.jpg

You mean the Hillary-Hubbell spawn don't you?

CrYw9LiWYAAWrww.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

villagep1.jpg

Fuck your own society up with your hate.

It's you Leftist Extremists who are the greatest haters.

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

villagep1.jpg

184c2q.jpg

Like I say all the time, partisanshitheads always turn out to be and do the very same things they decry.

Sorry Skippy, you're again irrelevant.

CrZKtLEWEAAd2be.jpg

villagep1.jpg

184c2q.jpg

You mean the Hillary-Hubbell spawn don't you?

The Alt-Left shoot themselves in the foot again.

184c2q.jpg

Sorry Skippy, you're again irrelevant.

Actually it was spot on, you do exactly as the "leftists" you hate. And you just showed us. Foreigner.

Yes it was so spot on they got the film WRONG :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back