Twitter hosts pro female genital mutilation ad

I have never met a dude that enjoyed his penis looking like its wearing a towel on its head. ITS EXTRA SKIN. Not genitals.
Well it's obvious you're circumcised and haven't a clue about it. Like the majority of US males. Apart from that, it is mutilation of genitals, by definition, involving removing some of the most sensitive material from the penis.

Last edited:
Who would want to be intimate with a woman who can’t enjoy it?

Make a person wonder what in the hell will a robot be any good for considering it won't do nothing but allow someone to poke it all night long. To think some men say their wives are ike doing a dead log. Wait unti they try baning some robot bs. lmao.

Most healthcare professionals maintain that the above potential benefits of circumcision are not strong enough to justify routine childhood circumcision. Critics of circumcision argue that it has disadvantages, such as:

• reduced sensitivity - an uncircumcised penis is more sensitive than a circumcised penis, meaning that circumcised men may experience less pleasure during sex
  • potential complications of circumcision - such as excessive bleeding and post-operative infection - outweigh any potential benefits.

Critics have also argued that routinely circumcising baby boys on medical grounds violates the principle of consent to treatment. They say that circumcision should only be performed when a boy is old enough to make an informed decision about whether he wishes to be circumcised.

https://www.hse.ie

Quite a few years ago I was walking past the babies in the maternity ward, Some how I mangaed to see a baby boy getting circumsized OMG!!! That baby screamed bloody murder . Talk about pain and I believe thy only use loca antestic. I vowed after seeing that baby get his foreskin cut that if I ever had a son I would never ever have that done.

Forum List

Back