Twitter hosts pro female genital mutilation ad

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Some are raising eyebrows after spotting an ad on Twitter advertising a pro-female genital mutilation stance.

Twitter Hosts Pro-Female Genital Mutilation Ad - Big League Politics
------------------------------

Good grief and today we still have lunatics who think this bs isn't going on. Maybe when and if America falls to it's knees like Europe the wake up call will come. After all we've got some Gov. positions being filled by them. Them meaning the sickos who continue to do this practice.

Some are raising eyebrows after spotting an ad on Twitter advertising a pro-female genital mutilation stance.

Good grief and today we still have lunatics who think this bs isn't going on. Maybe when and if America falls to it's knees like Europe the wake up call will come. After all we've got some Gov. positions being filled by them. Them meaning the sickos who continue to do this practice.

And we still have rabbi's who perform the sucking circumcision.

It was going on in Livonia Michigan, hell might still be. Muslim parents were bring their daughters from far and wide to have it done, I lot from Minnesota.

It was going on in Livonia Michigan, hell might still be. Muslim parents were bring their daughters from far and wide to have it done, I lot from Minnesota.

Yes and the Doctor got locked up and charged, when are jews who suck an infants penis going to be locked up??

• Banned
Christ, no Jews are sucking infant penis. Get a fucking grip Penelope!

You never heard of this being part of their culture? Just like JEWS actually biting the foreskin off their male babies. That is their culture that is what they did do. It's a fact.

And we still have rabbi's who perform the sucking circumcision.

Trimming flesh off a penis and cutting off a clitoris (hence denying the female a lifetime of pleasure) isn’t the same.

Yes and the Doctor got locked up and charged, when are jews who suck an infants penis going to be locked up??
why do people compare cutting off extra skin to cutting off genitalia?

You never heard of this being part of their culture? Just like JEWS actually biting the foreskin off their male babies. That is their culture that is what they did do. It's a fact.

Wow I’m disturbed. I thought that was a typo on Penelope’s part...

First grow a brain
2nd i'm not your fkn PENELOPE either

Learn how to use those fingers and type in SEARCH words dumbass mybe you can finally bevome education in REALITY and not fantasies.

Because uneducated assholes can't figure out the why's how comes, the cultures and the reall stupid fks think becaue something doesn't exist in their OWN american culture that it doesn't exist at all.

These are your same dumbasses who failed history too.

upload_2018-9-21_8-52-36.png

History of male circumcision - Wikipedia

Because uneducated assholes can't figure out the why's how comes, the cultures and the reall stupid fks think becaue something doesn't exist in their OWN american culture that it doesn't exist at all.

These are your same dumbasses who failed history too.

View attachment 217753

History of male circumcision - Wikipedia

The best part can't USE INFOWARS. bahahaah

upload_2018-9-21_8-54-27.png

Wow I’m disturbed. I thought that was a typo on Penelope’s part...

First grow a brain
2nd i'm not your fkn PENELOPE either

Learn how to use those fingers and type in SEARCH words dumbass mybe you can finally bevome education in REALITY and not fantasies.

You’re a fucking asshole. Not only do your replies make zero sense, it seems you’re happy to insult everyone, huh, just bc you can? No wonder your hateful ass got banned.

At first I thought you were mistaken about my political beliefs but now I just think you’re an asshole who likes chastising strangers—a real keyboard warrior! Have fun being an asshole!

Because it's involuntary genital mutilation. I've stopped being amazed many Americans can't recognise that, I think it's because the majority of US males are circumcised and know no better.

Most healthcare professionals maintain that the above potential benefits of circumcision are not strong enough to justify routine childhood circumcision. Critics of circumcision argue that it has disadvantages, such as:

• reduced sensitivity - an uncircumcised penis is more sensitive than a circumcised penis, meaning that circumcised men may experience less pleasure during sex
  • potential complications of circumcision - such as excessive bleeding and post-operative infection - outweigh any potential benefits.

Critics have also argued that routinely circumcising baby boys on medical grounds violates the principle of consent to treatment. They say that circumcision should only be performed when a boy is old enough to make an informed decision about whether he wishes to be circumcised.

https://www.hse.ie

Because it's involuntary genital mutilation. I've stopped being amazed many Americans can't recognise that, I think it's because the majority of US males are circumcised and know no better.
I have never met a dude that enjoyed his penis looking like its wearing a towel on its head. ITS EXTRA SKIN. Not genitals.

"Circumcision reduces excessive sensitivity of the clitoris which may cause it to increase in size to 3 centimeters when aroused, which is very annoying to the husband, especially at the time of intercourse."

New Topics

Forum List

Back