Twitter ends more than 636,000 accounts since 2015 to tackle estremism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Twitter along with Facebook and Google are making unprecedented efforts in purging their sites from what they consider as “Extremism”. Twitter alone has just reported that hey have suspended more than 636,000 accounts since the middle of 2015.

Twitter Ends more than 636,000 accounts since 2015 to tackle extremism
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

isn't it great to have the right to free speech and opinions for one side only. awwww to bad it will make it's way to them.

Twitter along with Facebook and Google are making unprecedented efforts in purging their sites from what they consider as “Extremism”. Twitter alone has just reported that hey have suspended more than 636,000 accounts since the middle of 2015.

Twitter Ends more than 636,000 accounts since 2015 to tackle extremism
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

isn't it great to have the right to free speech and opinions for one side only. awwww to bad it will make it's way to them.
Drones are not supposed to have opinions.

I'm actually surprised they haven't suspended Donald Trump's account. I'm really looking any day for that to happen. It has been one of his most powerful tools against a biased media in order to speak directly to the people.

F^ck Facebook and f^ck Twitter! I never subscribed to em' and never will since I figured out long ago that they favor the globalist hive.

I'm actually surprised they haven't suspended Donald Trump's account. I'm really looking any day for that to happen. It has been one of his most powerful tools against a biased media in order to speak directly to the people.

Trump doesn't realize that he doesn't need Twitter anymore, now that he is the 2nd most powerful leader in the world, next to Putin!...........:lol:.........(Putin don't need no Twitter..........never has and never will!)

Forum List

Back