Twitter and other social media conducted a practice exercise in which Hunter Biden was hypothetically the victim of a hack and dump conspiracy

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

CONGRESSMAN EDWARDS: In September 2020 . . . you participated in an exercise hosted by the Aspen Institute with out social media companies . . .

FIRED TWITTER EXEC ROTH: Yes, I did.

And Mr. Roth that event was hosted specifically by the Aspen Digital Hack and Dump Working Group, is that correct?

FIRED TWITTER EXEC ROTH: I know it was hosted by the Aspen Institute, I couldn't say who specifically within that.

CONGRESSMAN EDWARDS: Mr. Roth this event was before the release of the Hunter Biden laptop story, correct?

ROTH: That's my recollection, yes.

EDWARDS: During that event a scenario that was discussed was a "hypothetical" October 2020 release or records related to Hunter Biden, is that correct?

ROTH: Again, that's my recollection of the event, yes.

Are they kidding with this, or did they just think it would never see the light of day?

Obviously, they thought they would never be caught dress rehearsing a cover up of negative information about the Biden family in the weeks before the election using a scenario that they supposedly had no way to know would match exactly future events.

Forum List

Back