Twitter admits error, reinstates infowars news director's account leaves offending tweets

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Twitter Admits Error, Reinstates Infowars News Director’s Account, Leaves “Offending” Tweets
Infowars News Director Rob Dew was suspended from Twitter nearly two weeks ago for allegedly violating the site’s terms of service, but now, his account has been magically restored and the tweets in question remain on his page.

But, we can be sure the assholes will nail him on something else . Be sure there are democ****t who purposely flag his account because that's what lying pussies do.

• Banned
Nobody cares about the cranks at InfoWars
just nobody cares what you think bahahha

what-if-i-told-you-i-will-never-turn-off-adblock.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't stand up for the free speech of the cranks, then you could be next, pal.

Don't disagree with you on that. In fact, when social media blacklisted InfoWars I spoke out against it; I'm just not going to pretend to shed tears for Alex Jones and his Kool-Aid drinking flock. He's a crook and a shyster.

If you don't stand up for the free speech of the cranks, then you could be next, pal.

Don't disagree with you on that. In fact, when social media blacklisted InfoWars I spoke out against it; I'm just not going to pretend to shed tears for Alex Jones and his Kool-Aid drinking flock. He's a crook and a shyster.
And yet almost always right.

Remember when you thought mainstream media bias was a *conspiracy theory*?

I sure do.

Forum List

Back