Twin girls give press conference for Joe Biden

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1702594979706.png

Washington DC - At a recent press conference with the media, Spokesperson Jeane Pierre was nowhere to be seen, and instead was replaced with two twin girls who stood ominously in a candy-cane-colored hallway.

"Merry Christmas," said the two girls in ghostly unison. "Hope your holiday season is going well"

"Sweet Jesus!" screamed a reporter, "It's the girls from the Shining!! I thought that was just a made-up movie but this shit is real!!"

"What have you done with Jeanne and the President?" gasped another reporter. Have you killed them?"

"Kill democrats?" said the two girls once more in a ghostly unison. "Why would we do that when they make our jobs so much easier? However, the President did make the mistake of trying to sniff our hair. Let's just say, he will never sniff again and leave it at that."

"I knew it!" screeched a third reporter. "The entire Biden administration has been nothing but another Steven King novel, God help us all!"

View attachment 873146

Washington DC - At a recent press conference with the media, Spokesperson Jeane Pierre was nowhere to be seen, and instead was replaced with two twin girls who stood ominously in a candy-cane-colored hallway.

"Merry Christmas," said the two girls in ghostly unison. "Hope your holiday season is going well"

"Sweet Jesus!" screamed a reporter, "It's the girls from the Shining!! I thought that was just a made-up movie but this shit is real!!"

"What have you done with Jeanne and the President?" gasped another reporter. Have you killed them?"

"Kill democrats?" said the two girls once more in a ghostly unison. "Why would we do that when they make our jobs so much easier? However, the President did make the mistake of trying to sniff our hair. Let's just say, he will never sniff again and leave it at that."

"I knew it!" screeched a third reporter. "The entire Biden administration has been nothing but another Steven King novel, God help us all!"
the first thing joe would do is throw them in the shower

View attachment 873146

Nancy & Hillary!

Forum List

Back