Twelve Syria hospitals hit by airstrikes as Russian jets bombard country

Show me where i "spread al-Qaeda propaganda,"
I am not a therapist, so don't tell me about your hallucinations.
Don´t try to fool me. I said, what you have put on the forum, already.
It´s the "evil Regime", the "evil Regime" and the "evil Regime". Just like al-Qaeda agitates.

Just look this thread. You are blaming the government, using al-Qaeda propaganda and the propaganda of doctors captured by al-Qaeda. What you say is exactly what al-Qaeda says. In addition, you never blame al-Qaeda. You are a little filthy helper of al-Qaeda, in the ass of Oblomow. And when he says hell is a nice place, you will say hell is a nice place.

Last edited:
It´s the "evil Regime", the "evil Regime" and the "evil Regime". Just like al-Qaeda agitates.

Just look this thread. You are blaming the government, using al-Qaeda propaganda and the propaganda of doctors captured by al-Qaeda. What you say is exactly what al-Qaeda says. In addition, you never blame al-Qaeda. You are a little filthy helper of al-Qaeda, in the ass of Oblomow. And when he says hell is a nice place, you will say hell is a nice place.

---
Geez, you are illogical & simple-minded. As a supporter of the corrupt Assad regime, your logic is "if you are not with us, then you're against us".
So you lump me & the US as supporters of al-Qaeda?
How stupid is that?

Not only do i abhor al-Qaeda, but i despise repressive governments ruled by autocratic assholes who have little respect for human rights outside of their family & circle of friends, such as the al-Assad boys & their late father.

No one seems to care when Russia blow up 12 hospitals and clinics, but if the US carries outs a strike that was called into them because of terrorists in the area, it makes headlines on every paper in the world.
Because the US has lost all credibility.......not unlike the propaganda that was posted in the OP. Truth is, those unfortunate people don't know what hit them or by whom.

snip:
The group did not attribute blame for the airstrikes, which took place in the provinces of Aleppo, Idlib, Hama, but other aid groups say that at least seven hospitals or clinics have been hit by Russian jets

---
Let's continue the snips ...

aid groups (such as Doctors Without Borders) say that at least seven hospitals or clinics have been hit by Russian jets since Moscow intervened militarily in Syria’s conflict at the end of September.

Forces loyal to Bashar al-Assad, the Syrian president, have destroyed or damaged hundreds of medical facilities during the country’s four year war.

Mr Assad and his Russian counterpart, Vladmir Putin, have depicted the bombing campaign as a strike against terrorism, a label both apply to all opponents for the Syrian regime. Experts say the airstrikes are furthering a regime strategy of sowing fear and exhaustion among civilians living in opposition-held territory.

“By terrorising civilians and destroying rebel groups’ attempts at local governance, Russian military assistance is helping Assad present his government as the only viable ruling force in Syria,” wrote José Ciro Martínez and Brent Eng, experts based in Cambridge and Amman respectively.

Different views based on different political agendas?
In the mean time, the innocent Syrian people suffer, esp those that want freedom.
Why did you feel the article needed your edit? Did it not contain enough propaganda for your liking?

And here is one you missed.
A US-led coalition targeting Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) is also accused of bombing at least five hospitals in Syria during its year-long campaign.

---
I did not "edit"; i did some additional selective "snips" like you did.
As you noted, i can play the cherry- picking game too.

Now lets compare the numbers of wartime bombings of hospitals & medical units, and i agree that some are accidental ...
US hit 5+ in one year vs
Russia
hit 12 in one month vs
Assad's
regime hit 100+ in four years.

Which culprit looks worse?
Even if Russia hit "only" half of the alleged 12, that's still 12x more than the US led coalition in past year.
In this lie today believe only morons.

Look at the US national debt.
Look at the US military budget.
The US economy is sinking into debt.
Russia's economy has evolved.

2 + 2.
Who benefits from war?

No one seems to care when Russia blow up 12 hospitals and clinics, but if the US carries outs a strike that was called into them because of terrorists in the area, it makes headlines on every paper in the world.
Because the US has lost all credibility.......not unlike the propaganda that was posted in the OP. Truth is, those unfortunate people don't know what hit them or by whom.

snip:
The group did not attribute blame for the airstrikes, which took place in the provinces of Aleppo, Idlib, Hama, but other aid groups say that at least seven hospitals or clinics have been hit by Russian jets

---

aid groups (such as Doctors Without Borders) say that at least seven hospitals or clinics have been hit by Russian jets since Moscow intervened militarily in Syria’s conflict at the end of September.

Forces loyal to Bashar al-Assad, the Syrian president, have destroyed or damaged hundreds of medical facilities during the country’s four year war.

Mr Assad and his Russian counterpart, Vladmir Putin, have depicted the bombing campaign as a strike against terrorism, a label both apply to all opponents for the Syrian regime. Experts say the airstrikes are furthering a regime strategy of sowing fear and exhaustion among civilians living in opposition-held territory.

“By terrorising civilians and destroying rebel groups’ attempts at local governance, Russian military assistance is helping Assad present his government as the only viable ruling force in Syria,” wrote José Ciro Martínez and Brent Eng, experts based in Cambridge and Amman respectively.

In the mean time, the innocent Syrian people suffer, esp those that want freedom.
Why did you feel the article needed your edit? Did it not contain enough propaganda for your liking?

A US-led coalition targeting Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) is also accused of bombing at least five hospitals in Syria during its year-long campaign.

---

Now lets compare the numbers of wartime bombings of hospitals & medical units, and i agree that some are accidental ...
US hit 5+ in one year vs
Russia
hit 12 in one month vs
Assad's

Even if Russia hit "only" half of the alleged 12, that's still 12x more than the US led coalition in past year.
---
Oh look what we have here ... Putin's Жopa kisser.

How about you provide some evidence about your "lie" claim?

Look at the US national debt.
Look at the US military budget.
The US economy is sinking into debt.
Russia's economy has evolved.

2 + 2.
Who benefits from war?
---

Putin benefits from his Syria war. He shows his nationalistic supporters that he can play in the international arena beyond Ukraine and his repressive government looks tame compared to Assad's regime full of even more human rights violations.
However, Putin did provide Snowden some sanctuary ... to piss off US gov conservatives.

---
Geez, you are illogical & simple-minded. As a supporter of the corrupt Assad regime, your logic is "if you are not with us, then you're against us".
How stupid is that?

Not only do i abhor al-Qaeda, but i despise repressive governments ruled by autocratic assholes who have little respect for human rights outside of their family & circle of friends, such as the al-Assad boys & their late father.
That´s the typical al-Qaeda excuse. Where is your criticism towards the terrorist groups, then? Oh sorry, I forgot, those are democrats for you.

---
How stupid is that?

That´s the typical al-Qaeda excuse. Where is your criticism towards the terrorist groups, then? Oh sorry, I forgot, those are democrats for you.

---
What kind of lame ass comment was that?
I already said i DESPISE al-Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban, and other repressive groups like the Assad regime.
Can you not get that thru your head?

---
How stupid is that?

---
I already said i DESPISE al-Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban, and other repressive groups like the Assad regime.

Let this idiot go, he is slave of dictatorship and enjoy living in big bottle!

---
How stupid is that?

---
So the "Assad "Regime" is a group? Do you like their music? Its the sound of smashed terrorists that is making you that angry that you are upset all day by "the regime", "the regime" and "the regime"...

---
How stupid is that?

---

Let this idiot go, he is slave of dictatorship and enjoy living in big bottle!
Freedom and al-Qaeda belong together, according to you, Nusra-Freeman.

snip:
---

---

US hit 5+ in one year vs
Russia
hit 12 in one month vs
Assad's

---
Oh look what we have here ... Putin's Жopa kisser.
How about you provide some evidence about your "lie" claim?
Do you know Russian ?

Who invaded other countries the last 20 years ?
Who violates the agreement ?
Who is lying to the world community about the causes of war ( Iraq? )
Who expanding military alliance (NATO ) to the borders of Russia , breaking the contract?
Who blames Russia in everything without any proof?
In what country it was told?
THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society

Last edited:

Forum List

Back