Turning-IN The 1%ers!!!!!

There are alot of "I suspect" therefore "based on these facts" idoits on this thread.

I wonder how much of this flawed failed logic creeps into your daily lives? Do you morons drive your cars with this mindset? I bet you live "exciting" lives...:lol::lol::lol::eek:

Hey sparky if the facts don't match your wishes just run em over!..:lol::lol::lol:

Hold on for just one second.

If we abolish the IRS, how will our military get funds. What about NASA or the SEC?

Abolishing the IRS is a matter of overthrowing the government. You do not want to destroy our government, do you. Be honest, it is the current tax rate and run-away spending that upset you, not the structure of our constitutional republic.

Well, am I right?

National sales tax.

Then why are you liberals always cheating the tax man and hiring illegal aliens for slave wages?
Whoops!!

You forgot.....as usual :rolleyes: .....to post any proof of that.​

Proof???? Just look at Tim Geithner and Obama's Cabinet appointees you dumb fucker!!!!!! Both of those covered!!!!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....you're gettin' closer!!! Ya' came-up with some actual-names, Skippy!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Now......ya' got any FACTS to support your allegations????? (....Or, is this another o' those Everybody knows factoids?)

:rolleyes:

You will find that liberalism has one common theme. Invariably, those who support it are miserable and jealous and saddled with life long envy ( for the gay)

The question is why??

The reason is simple. These people are fcukking miserable because they absolutely cannot accept their own personal decisions in life that have led to their own fcukk ups, thus, they loath ANYBODY who is successful. Ever notice that about the k00ks? The number one priority for ALL of them is "No matter what.........fcukk the rich guy!!!" Thats why they cant stomach capitalism. Thats why they hate their own country. They all think somebody owes them something:funnyface::funnyface:..........like theyve been fcukked up the cornhole by the establishment when in reality, they cant accept the personal responsibility for setting the bar so fcukking low for themselves. And THAT is what drives the anger of conservatives who learned in life that life is about buckling up your chinstrap and marching forward and putting this onus on yourself to succeed. Liberals ALWAYS blame somebody else for their misery and are perpetually miserable.

I envy nobodys success. I coudnt give a flying fcukk how much somebody else makes, as long as I can maintain my own freedom and liberty. Also....I give far more to charity than any of these liberal fcukks who claim to be the keepers of the less fortunate. Its a fcukking sham and the pinnacle of hipocricy.

Indeed, when the dust settles someday, dollar to a stale donut it is the conservatives who will be left standing............they of a tough breed.

I would think that you would envy other peoples superior intellect.

your generalization that liberals envy others because of their lack of success is just plain stupid. (so obviously something that would make sense to one of such low intellect)

LOTS of liberals have PLENTY of money

Then why are you liberals always cheating the tax man and hiring illegal aliens for slave wages?

Corporate America is hiring the illegal aliens.
When you eat your lunch tomorrow you are supporting illegal immigrationand you do not even know it.
They are here because you and I DEMAND THEM.

Whoops!!​

You forgot.....as usual :rolleyes: .....to post any proof of that.​

Proof???? Just look at Tim Geithner and Obama's Cabinet appointees you dumb fucker!!!!!! Both of those covered!!!!

:eusa_hand: If the Peacock Network or Clinton News Network didn't report it then it isn't true.

Besides, you don't want to hurt the poor fellas psyche. You never know what he might do when he finds out his pals at the alphabet soup networks were lying to him.:eusa_shhh:

I would think that you would envy other peoples superior intellect.

your generalization that liberals envy others because of their lack of success is just plain stupid. (so obviously something that would make sense to one of such low intellect)

LOTS of liberals have PLENTY of money

When you eat your lunch tomorrow you are supporting illegal immigrationand you do not even know it.

You may demand them, but I don't. That is just a lie that those who want them keep repeating and it comes from both sides of the isle.

You may demand them, but I don't. That is just a lie that those who want them keep repeating and it comes from both sides of the isle.

You do not eat fresh vegetables, chicken, beef or fruit?
Illegal immigrants pick all of it, process the chicken and beef. You and I demand them.
They are here because you and I demand them. If we didn't then why would they come?
They come and take the jobs Americans will not take.
You may not like the truth but facts are facts. How do they get $ here if we do not demand them?
If we quit demanding them they would not come. This has been going on for 100 years. You need to understand the nature of the migrant workers, fruit and vegetables and American demand for those products to grasp reality.

You do not eat fresh vegetables, chicken, beef or fruit?
Illegal immigrants pick all of it, process the chicken and beef. You and I demand them.
They are here because you and I demand them. If we didn't then why would they come?
They come and take the jobs Americans will not take.
You may not like the truth but facts are facts. How do they get $ here if we do not demand them?
If we quit demanding them they would not come. This has been going on for 100 years. You need to understand the nature of the migrant workers, fruit and vegetables and American demand for those products to grasp reality.

Aren't you making the assumption that we all eat fresh vegies, chicken and beef? Not to mention things seem to be changing. (see article below)

Besides, we could do fine without them. With the unemployment rate as high as it is, I'm sure there are people who would fill those jobs.

Oh wait! I'm right.:eusa_whistle:

Hundreds seek to fill vacant positions at Pro's Ranch Market | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Arizona News

Last edited:
Some do, most don't. And that doesn't even have ANYTHING to do with filing federal and state tax returns.

But they certainly know how to suck off the system.:eusa_shhh:

Illegal immigrants cashing in on federal tax credits, study shows.
By: Kevin Mooney
Examiner Staff Writer/Commentary
April 16, 2009

Large numbers of illegal immigrants file tax returns using phony Social Security numbers to cash in on the federal Earned Income Tax Credit, thanks to lax government management, according to the author of a new study.
Gee....what reliable-sources..... :rolleyes:

"Kevin Mooney is an investigative reporter and Fox News contributor based in Washington D.C., who has written for the Washington Examiner and Cybercast News Service."

"The truth is that Rubenstein is a man who has written for years for a racist anti-immigration website called VDARE — short for Virginia Dare, said to be the first white child born in the New World. He also writes for the white supremacist National Policy Institute. Last spring, the institute released a report, prepared with Rubenstein’s help, that paints “a statistical and narrative portrait of the war on white America.”

:clap2:

Coming from the person using opinion pieces and KOS as a 'reliable' source??

Give it up, troll

Better start with this Administration i guess. Man,how many tax-cheats does this President have in his Administration? My God,the dunce running our U.S. Treasury couldn't or wouldn't file his own taxes correctly using Turbo Tax. Do you really feel comfortable with a dunce like that running our U.S. Treasury? Yikes!

Some do, most don't. And that doesn't even have ANYTHING to do with filing federal and state tax returns.

But they certainly know how to suck off the system.:eusa_shhh:

"The truth is that Rubenstein is a man who has written for years for a racist anti-immigration website called VDARE — short for Virginia Dare, said to be the first white child born in the New World. He also writes for the white supremacist National Policy Institute. Last spring, the institute released a report, prepared with Rubenstein’s help, that paints “a statistical and narrative portrait of the war on white America.”

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.....so, someone has to have a fan-base that wears hoods, to be considered legitimate, huh?

Better start with this Administration i guess. Man,how many tax-cheats does this President have in his Administration? My God,the dunce running our U.S. Treasury couldn't or wouldn't file his own taxes correctly using Turbo Tax. Do you really feel comfortable with a dunce like that running our U.S. Treasury? Yikes!
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh?

Tomothy Geithner must go! He's either unbelievably incompetent or corrupt. Personally i think he's both. Couldn't file his own taxes correctly using Turbo Tax? Yea he's a genius alright. The percentage of tax-cheats in this Administration is much higher than 1%. Someone needs to turn them in first.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.....so, someone has to have a fan-base that wears hoods, to be considered legitimate, huh?

You seem to think you can define what is legitimate based on what supports your fragile point of view. Fortunately, legitimacy is independent of YOUR hopes and wishes.​

Tomothy Geithner must go! He's either unbelievably incompetent or corrupt. Personally i think he's both. Couldn't file his own taxes correctly using Turbo Tax? Yea he's a genius alright. The percentage of tax-cheats in this Administration is much higher than 1%. Someone needs to turn them in first.

Somehow Timmy knows exaclty how much we owe though? Funny how that works.​

And since you cannot back up anything... left-wing tactic #32 comes out... When in doubt, refer to the opposition to be in some way related to the KKK

You are indeed a worthless troll

I bet over half of the calls are false and from disgruntled former spouses and business associates.
IRS investigating folks that are totally innocent.
The Founders are rolling in their graves.
What was your bet, again....dollar-wise??????

:eusa_whistle:

"Below are the outcomes of some “qui tam” cases brought on behalf of whistleblowers by Phillips & Cohen that involve fraud against the government."

WHACKIN' THE FRAUD$TER$!!!

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

I bet over half of the calls are false and from disgruntled former spouses and business associates.
IRS investigating folks that are totally innocent.
The Founders are rolling in their graves.

The penalty for a false accusation should exceed the prospective reward for a valis tip by at least an order of magnitude.

The penalty for a false accusation should be the same as for any other case of PERJURY!

Forum List

Back