Turning-IN The 1%ers!!!!!

"Americans $eeking reward money are turning in neighbors, clients and employers they suspect of cheating on taxes to the IRS at a rate of nearly eight per day, the director of the agency’s whistleblower program said.

Steve Whitlock, the director, told an audience of about 200 lawyers, investigators and government officials at a Miami Beach conference on offshore banking that his office receives 40 to 50 tips per month alleging tax liability in excess of $2 millionhttp://www.businessweek.com/news/20...ward-money-inform-irs-on-others-update2-.html. Americans submit another 200 per month alleging smaller violations, he said."

:party:

You really do not have any idea who the 10 percenters are, do you? The ten percenters are the ones who have all of you turning each other in for a reward. This is communism, folks. They are getting you acclimated to the idea of turning each other in at the drop of a hat. Who are the ten percenters? The communists here inside of America and outside while having control of our federal reserve, our media, our assets, our sovereignty ( agenda 21 ) Here is the communist motto:

Mankind must be divided into two unequal parts. One tenth receives personal liberty and unlimited rights over the other nine tenths. The latter must lose their personality and become a kind of herd.

That is the communist plans for Americans. To turn them into a type of herd while they live the life of elitism over you. You've been had. All of you. - Jeri

And the troll digs up another 2+ year old thread... one where he was trounced thoroughly the first time...
Yeah.....that's what happened......

images

I bet over half of the calls are false and from disgruntled former spouses and business associates.
IRS investigating folks that are totally innocent.
The Founders are rolling in their graves.
What was your bet, again....dollar-wise??????

:eusa_whistle:

"Below are the outcomes of some “qui tam” cases brought on behalf of whistleblowers by Phillips & Cohen that involve fraud against the government."

WHACKIN' THE FRAUD$TER$!!!

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

And the troll digs up another 2+ year old thread... one where he was trounced thoroughly the first time... looks like he just wants to be whipped on some more

Hey....if you've done nothing wrong, what's the problem????

:eusa_eh:

I bet over half of the calls are false and from disgruntled former spouses and business associates.

So?

Frankly, given they were a bunch of racist assholes who inflicted the initial mental retardation on this country that the rich shouldn't have to pay their fair share, I don't have a prblem with this.

The problem is the IRS doesn't spend enough time going after the rich tax cheats because they line up accountants and lawyers to protect them. Easier to go after that small business with sloppy paperwork.

So?

Frankly, given they were a bunch of racist assholes who inflicted the initial mental retardation on this country that the rich shouldn't have to pay their fair share, I don't have a prblem with this.

The problem is the IRS doesn't spend enough time going after the rich tax cheats because they line up accountants and lawyers to protect them. Easier to go after that small business with sloppy paperwork.

And Republicans want to change that with the elimination of the too easy to cheat tax code and Democrats oppose that.
Because there are more millionaire Democrats in Congress than Republicans. Nation wide most elected officials with $$$ would be Democrats.
So you are for the Fair Tax where NO ONE can cheat on their taxes.
Good show Joe!

So?

And Republicans want to change that with the elimination of the too easy to cheat tax code and Democrats oppose that.
Whoops!!

You "forgot" to post proof, of that.

"Americans $eeking reward money are turning in neighbors, clients and employers they suspect of cheating on taxes to the IRS at a rate of nearly eight per day, the director of the agency’s whistleblower program said.

Steve Whitlock, the director, told an audience of about 200 lawyers, investigators and government officials at a Miami Beach conference on offshore banking that his office receives 40 to 50 tips per month alleging tax liability in excess of $2 millionhttp://www.businessweek.com/news/20...ward-money-inform-irs-on-others-update2-.html. Americans submit another 200 per month alleging smaller violations, he said."

:party:

You know who i'd like see turned in (besides John Kerry and Tim Geithner)? Those people on those commercials where a company helps you reduce your tax debt after not paying taxes for several years.

John Smith: "I owe $---,--- over 7 years of not paying my taxes! I need help!"

Company PR guy: "Don't worry! ----------- can help you work with the IRS to reduce your debt to just a few hundred dollars!"

Rich snobby people in gated communities look out their windows, see a suspicious black man walking the roadway, and they'll call 911 in a heartbeat. "He doesnt belong here". Happens daily in Buckhead, GA.

Now, when the table is turned, and people call the police ON THEM in reference to a possible crime, they get pissed.

How funny.

[

Because there are more millionaire Democrats in Congress than Republicans. Nation wide most elected officials with $$$ would be Democrats.
So you are for the Fair Tax where NO ONE can cheat on their taxes.
Good show Joe!

Guy, letting the Republicans change the tax code is somewhere between letting the Chickens watch the henhouse and letting Adam Lanza babysit your kids.

Whenever the Republicans play with the tax code, working people end up paying more and the douchebags end up paying less.

No thanks.

Forum List

Back