Turmp Dominates With Huge Turnouts, Wide Base of Support

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
From the AP no less.

I have said often that my voting for Trump is a protest vote against the establishment and Mrs Tuluza Clinton.

But to listen to the democrats his appeal is not wide spread.

Time has come for peaceful revolution through the ballot box.

Don't let the fear mongers worry you about Trump. Even though the checks and balances of the last 7 years were severely tested, they still exist.

News from The Associated Press

Exit polls conducted for the Associated Press and other media across nine of the states showed Trump drawing significant support across educational, ideological, age and income classifications. Perhaps most important for Trump: Even among voting groups where he was weakest, he maintained enough strength to deny Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio any chance of catching him.

From the AP no less.

I have said often that my voting for Trump is a protest vote against the establishment and Mrs Tuluza Clinton.

But to listen to the democrats his appeal is not wide spread.

Time has come for peaceful revolution through the ballot box.

Don't let the fear mongers worry you about Trump. Even though the checks and balances of the last 7 years were severely tested, they still exist.

News from The Associated Press

Exit polls conducted for the Associated Press and other media across nine of the states showed Trump drawing significant support across educational, ideological, age and income classifications. Perhaps most important for Trump: Even among voting groups where he was weakest, he maintained enough strength to deny Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio any chance of catching him.

Everyone loves a circus

(1) Turnout may be a matter of Democrats enthusiastically crossing over to vote for Trump in order to harm the Republicans' chances. After all, the Democrat primaries are nothing more than a Kabuki Dance, with the outcome already decided.

(2) States where anyone can vote for anyone, regardless of party registration, are, by definition questionable. (And this is an incredibly stupid practice).

(3) Trump has yet to get even 50% of the Republican primary vote ANYWHERE. One view of the results so far is that about a third of Republicans actual want Trump; 2/3 want a Real Republican, but their vote is divided among several worthy options. If Rubio or Cruz drops out, it is a WHOLE NEW BALLGAME.

(4) An Open Convention is still a good possibility, and if that happens, Trump is Toast. After the first ballot he will be polling in the mid-20's.

Forum List

Back